Rendering issue: no specular and normal maps?

Bourrinopathe

Using the latest OB.

It seems the L-39C/ZA cockpits are missing the advanced lighting/reflection/relief effects.

Possibly not applied as the specular textures and normal maps are present in the default textures archive (?).

No (fake) reflections on the instruments glass, no relief on the gunsight knob, no metallic surface effect, etc. All these were visible before.

It looks bland. :(

/// ВКБ: GF Pro MkII+MCG Pro/GF MkII+SCG L/Black Mamba MkIII/Gladiator/T-Rudder MkII | X-55 Rhino throttle/Saitek Throttle Quadrant | OpenTrack+UTC /// ZULU +4 ///

/// "THE T3ASE": i9 9900K | 64 GB DDR4 | RTX 2080ti OC | 2 TB NVMe SSDs, 1 TB SATA SSD, 12 TB HDDs | Gigabyte DESIGNARE mobo ///

• 2 months later...

The L-39 cockpit has been broken for quite some time. I reported this a long time ago but unfortunately no one took notice.

I still have those some screenshots how it used to look before it, the instruments dials were crisp and clear and now its a pixelated mess.

[EDIT: Screenshots from ca Oct 2017]

JxXeB81.jpg

6vidI2F.jpg

I can't even fly with the L-30 anymore because when I come from other planes where the cockpit has been steadily improving it's so rough.

Edited by Burning Bridges