Update NAVAIDS

Bravo

Hi,

I was wondering if you would be willing to do some changes to some of the navaids when you are going to update the Caucasus map.

Giving the the VORs which have DME in real life a paired DME.

Setting up DME stations with those ILS systems which have their own.

Giving the possibility for aircraft so set TACAN to the paired frequency of the DME or VORDME to recieve Range information from them.(not bearing)

and giving them the real name.

Kutaisi VOR/DME KTS (and renaming the Kutaisi TCN to KOP as its not in use in the world)

Tblisi VOR/DME TBS

Give the ILS different identifiers for each;

Vaziani has the same identifier for both direction but with different stations

Also I was wondering if you would be willing to increase the Glide slope into RWY 13R at UGTB

With the current obstacles on the approach it would require a 3,5 degree glide slope per TERPS criteria. (140 ft clearance)

The ROC(Required Obstacle Clearance for the TERPS, but Im usure if it accounts for GS offset from THR)

Im not sure on PANS-OPS yet as Im having trouble deciphering how they calculate the Obstacle Clearance Height/Altitude on the ILS as I do not have access to the right document.

But my best reworking of the standard 3 degree glide slope combined other PANS OPS I found helped me come up with this;

Criteria gives me a 3,7 Degree glide slope and a obstacle clearance of the trees at 0.9 DME from the threshold with a clearance on the glide slope of 160 ft vs the current 3 degree glide slope and 98 ft clearance.

Also if it would be possible to move the Localizer part of the ILS system to the end of the runway you are flying into, and not at the start as it seems like it is in the mission editor.

I was wondering if anyone here has the design criteria for the Russian approaches in English?

My goal is to make approach charts for as many airport as I can that will work with the standard DCS to help give player more immersion in the game.

They will be free and I will try to update them as changes are being made

If someone can explain more to me how the LUA code and rules for them work I would be more then happy to help update it.

I can currently change name and frequencies on the ones that are already in the

Beacon.lua but I dont know how to add DME or the russian types of stations.

Or to be honest, I dont really understand LUA but Id like to learn enough to help.