Gazelle change log

Pat01

The master chef has prepared a very very delicious dinner for you guys, after I had been out to find a new recipe and get instructions for it from the french michellin star cook

I'm sure whatever you serve there'll be a fair amount of whine. :music_whistling: :lol:

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right, so the update? I did not get an update yet, so by my count I am 2 behind on Gazelle updates?

How are updates sent out?

You guys are not behind. The updates are sent to ED for testing and approval and after that they get integrated in a following update. Expect a one or two week delay between updates from the developers and updates from ED.

i9 9900K @ 5,0GHz | 1080GTX | 32GB RAM | 256GB, 512GB & 1TB Samsung SSDs | TIR5 w/ Track Clip | Virpil T-50 Stick with extension + Warthog Throttle | MFG Crosswind pedals | Gametrix 908 Jetseat

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My bad :music_whistling:

Thought you were frightened of missing an Update.

i9 9900K @ 5,0GHz | 1080GTX | 32GB RAM | 256GB, 512GB & 1TB Samsung SSDs | TIR5 w/ Track Clip | Virpil T-50 Stick with extension + Warthog Throttle | MFG Crosswind pedals | Gametrix 908 Jetseat

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...

Okay I just installed Windows and DCS, however I find the skids now have a mush better interaction with the DCS world. I first noticed this different behaviour when I scrapped them on the tarmac. Opps it happens okay. :D

The skids are also less prone to fall into the surface and have some dynamic component when landing. I am not complaining however it feels better, have you guys been s busy? :pilotfly:

<edit>

I dare say not as I still don'r get engine/rotor rpm to split yet. :)

Edited by FragBum
<edit>

Control is an illusion which usually shatters at the least expected moment.

Gazelle Mini-gun version is endorphins with rotors. See above.

Currently rolling with a Asus Z390 Prime, 9600K, 32GB RAM, SSD, 2080Ti and Windows 10Pro, Rift CV1. bu0836x and Scratch Built Pedals, Collective and Cyclic.

I think the updates will start flowing again once we have are on 2.5 release.

Devils Canyon i7 4790K @ 4.9GHz |16gb DDR3 | MSI GeForce GTX 1080Ti | Samsung 860 EVO

Thrustmaster Warthog | Virpil WarBRD | Virpil TM-50CM2 Grip | VKB-Sim T-Rudder Mk.IV | Acer X34A (21:9) | Oculus Rift S

A-10C | AJS-37 | AV-8B | C-101 | F/A-18C | F-14A/B | F-5E | KA-50 | L-39 | M-2000C | SA342 | Spitfire LF Mk IX | UH-1H

Tested: All i can say is great job! Finally the pitch and roll axis works as intended and it feels like a real chopper now!

Superb work!!!

Edited by exil

GeForce RTX 4090 Founders Edition - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D - 64Gb RAM - Win11 - HP Reverb G1 - Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS (40cm extension) - VKB Sim T-Rudder MKIV Pedals

This is absolutely AWESOME guys ¡¡¡

What a delight to fly the Gazelle now. Super precise, gentle, responsive. An absolute blast.

Well done.

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

Yes, they are implemented as far as i know and tested.

No scratches bug, new roll-pitch sensitivity, etc. Check the first post of this thread.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Yeah will have to re-train muscle memory for cyclic as it's a tad more sensitive.

Got to split engine/rotor needles on power terminated auto not sure what happens if you exceed rotor RPM. :music_whistling:

I only had a quick fly this morning but need to try with out wind seems we might have a bit more lift over all, ok I'll have to do more testing. :D

Thanks guys. :thumbup:

Currently rolling with a Asus Z390 Prime, 9600K, 32GB RAM, SSD, 2080Ti and Windows 10Pro, Rift CV1. bu0836x and Scratch Built Pedals, Collective and Cyclic.

Indeed 2h15m flight time and lower EGT 's, better lift and different flight dynamics. I think I'll have to test it out again tomorrow. :D

ABSOLUTELY!

Like me, i've spent the whole day flying the Gazelle. I cant dismount....

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Like me, i've spent the whole day flying the Gazelle. I cant dismount....

Yes it's been interesting, there are some differences in FM however after adapting to those I think the Gazelle feels well awesome. Maybe not perfect what ever that is however the guys have done a great job and as always it just gets better. Same goes for the DCS upgrade.

Enjoy my friend. :)