Lorenz Landing System?

dear devs!

Will you guys implement the Lorenz Landing System?i see on the screenshots, that the necessary gauge exists in the 109K4 you are developing.

Now knowing, how much fun it is in DCS to do ILS approaches within cat3 conditions in the A10c, and also knowing how much fun it was to do blind landings in IL2 1946 using the Lorenz System, i can only imagine what a blast it will be to do Lorenz blind landing approaches in dcs....

Edited by 9./JG27 DavidRed

I also hope, that the Lorenz system will be implemented. Should be no big deal for the simulation as ILS is working fine in DCS.

I7 6700K, Asus Z170 Pro Gaming, EVGA GTX1080Ti SC, 32GB DDR4 @ 3000, Win10 64, BenQ EW3270ZL 2560x1440, VPC WarBRD Base + TM Warthog Grip, TM Warthog Throttle, MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals, Oculus Rift S

yeah i think they implemented it with the official 4.10 patch by team daidalos if i remember correctly.

however, the d9 has the gauge for it, so does the k4, and very likely the 262 has it as well....keeping the dcs fidelity in mind, and what a blast it is to just fly around, making touch and goes, flying traffic patterns, and just doing some flying non combat related, it would be a shame to not have this system modeled.

actually, this is the only combat flight sim for me, where the actual flying part of the sim is fun and a challenge....all other combat flight sims so far became pretty boring quick once you ignored the combat aspect of it...

but the good thing is, i believe, that they know about it,....i do believe they will make the gauge useful for us.

just imagine with the features we already have(dynamic weather)....a combat mission where you take off in a clear weather...come back after more than an hour, maybe damaged, to see that your airfield is hidden in fog, or by overcast....then relying on those audio signals to find the runway....there is a big smile on my face just thinking about it...