A big THANK YOU!

Nagilem

I join the THANK YOU club, can't express how gratefull I am when I play DCS, most relaxing moment of my day. Keep up the good work ;)

i7 8700k @ 4.7, 32GB 2666Mhz, GTX 2070 Super, SSD 1To, TrackIR 5, TM16000M HOTAS

I gave away most of my flight Sim stuff years ago because I thought Falcon 4.0 was the end of an Era. I was going to give away my TM Cougar and my son talked me out of it. A few years ago I discovered DCS and it was like a dream come true. Well, with a new fast computer and graphics card, TM Warthog, Rift, Secret lab chair and TM pedals it hasn't been cheap, but I am having more fun than most old men, lol. Much appreciation to the crew at DCS!

This could have been written for me. Well said sir and I totally concur at 68 years young diving a Spitfire at a flak infested rail yard!...And landing her later.

+1

I've been a (relatively silent) part of this community for many years and before that I fly under the sig of Ziggy (169TH Panthers). Have been involved with Beta testing and enjoyed watching this sim evolve over that time.

There has been a (un)fair amount of ED bashing of late and that is a disappointment so am always happy to give a big thumbs up to what is a magnificent product on an upward curve of improvement!

Well done ED.... and the majority of the community that appreciate your efforts.

IT MAY NOT BE PERFECT BUT IT IS THE BEST THERE IS!!

| FC3 | KA-50 | A-10C | MIG-21Bis | F-86F | UH-1H | HAWK T.1A | F/A-18C | AV-8B N\A | F-14B | F-16C | AJS-37 | CA | NEVADA | PERSIAN GULF | SUPER CARRIER | SYRIA

+1

Thx for all the effort you put into this project. One of the best VR experiences in 2019 and beyond.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G960F mit Tapatalk

Favorite module: F16C 💥
Currently learning F15E 👨‍🏫
13900k - RTX 4090 - 64GB DDR5 - Varjo Aero - TM Warthog Hotas - Pedals

Amen! Couldn’t agree more, such heartfelt gratitude to this community!

SYSTEM: Mainboard MSI B360M Bazooka | CPU i7 8700k @ 3.2 GHz | RAM 2x8GB GDDR4 @ 2400 MHz | GPU Gainward GeForce RTX 2070 Dual Fan | 256GB SSD | Win 10 x64

DEVICES: MSI Optix 24" LED Curved | Thrustmaster Warthog | MFG Crosswind | TableMount MonsterTech

MODULES: A-10C | F-14 | F/A-18C | Spitfire | P-51D

A big Thank you to ED for all the hard work. Keep up the good work guys!

Coming from a 3d and programming background, I can say that I am in awe every time I fire up an aircraft in DCS. ED has really done something special. And I, for one, appreciate it.

+1

DCS World is the best Flight Sim right now and have been the last 7-8 years now. i cant stop playing this awesome flight sim! :)

thank you ED for your work on DCS World!

Have a nice day! :thumbup: // Bassemann87

My Potato PC Specs:

Lenovo T530-28ICB +500GB SSD / OS: Windows 10 64Bit / Thrustmaster T.16000M FCS FLIGHT PACK

Big thanks to ED.

I have to say, since I discovered DCS and its modules, any other PC game or leisure activity it's like a light entertainment between flight time in this second life that is DCS.

Keep it up!!

In the heat of all the comments, thread debates, and constant demands for 'when', I wanted to take a moment to express my heartfelt thanks to all of the great people at ED bringing this game to life.

Good point:thumbup:

In the heat of all the comments, thread debates, and constant demands for 'when'...

Because people forget so easily that how much free updates we get constantly..They have very much right to say: Sorry guys! You've already bought that module.It is what it is. Deal with it (There are companies like that)

They've got my respect in that manner.

BTW Nice from you Nagilem.I guess this is what ED need to hear time to time.

ED have given me many years of enjoyment (since LockOn) and I love that the planes I bought then and since, still work, getting better and better every year! Thanks, you're doing a great job.

This, I very much agree............ This is a message of support to ED. Thanks ED and keep it up. :thumbup:

Regards

DL available skins here:

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/?CREATED_BY=Strut

Pictures of my Skins here: https://imgur.com/a/bOQyQqW

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Win10 64bit, Intel® Core i7-5820K CPU OC @ 4.50GHz x6, X99A GAMING PRO CARBON, MSI RTX 2080 TI GAMING X TRIO 11Gb, 32GB DDR4 RAM, SSD 960 EVO250GB, SSD 850 EVO 500GB, JetSeat, MFG Crosswind Pedals, VPC Mongoose T-50, TMWH, DSD ButtonBox, Pimax 5k XR/BE

• ED Team

Thank you for all the kind words everyone. Because it's human nature to be more vocal about the negative than the positive, forums like this skew towards the complaints and criticisms in a disproportionate level. While constructive criticism is healthy and results in a better product, it's nice for the team to have a pat on the back from time to time.

Thanks

Edited by Wags

Wags, amazing that black shark news. Baby Girl is getting new shoes! Great work. As has been said in this thread many times. Great work, I for one am somebody who gets passionate about this Simulator. Been here since the beginning. Patience is a hard skill set for sure but the end product your Team Produces is just top notch.

Man that black shark just blew me away cant wait!

I7-8700 @5GHZ, 32GB 3000MHZ RAM, 1080TI, Rift S, ODYSSEY +. SSD DRIVES, WIN10

This is to all at DCS wherever they are in the world

I agree very much with the sentiments that have been expressed in this thread. I've followed the progression of this sim sinc the first days of Lock On when I bought a CD from my local computer games emporium. I was thrilled when it became DCS and quickly followed through various promises of a step-up in quality and sophistication with the wonderful Black Shark. The new work of development upon the KA and the frankly sublime A10C - which still represents a landmark in depth of systems modelling - is typical of DCS' dedication to the continual development of their work and the reason why they must now represent some of the best, most exciting study sims in desktop flight simulation.

But I wanted to say something more. I am a sufferer from depression. It has cost me my career as I have been retired on grounds of ill health. Those of you who have experienced this will know what I mean when I speak of long days in which nothing seems to help to lift your mood. And yet, time and again, I have turned to my desk at the end of the day, loaded DCS and whether because of its beauty, power of immersion or sheer excitment of accurately simulated military flight, it has helped to alleviate the weight that has been keeping me down. On the road back to good mental health you must be prepared to take time, and probably apply for help to doctors, tablets, counsellors and possibly psychiatrists, but DCS for someone like me also plays its part. Whether it is the effect of stimulating images affecting a power of distraction from things like obsessive and upsetting thinking, I dont know. I dont understand much about the processes of biology or brain chemistry involved. But I am convinced that continual expose to images of exciting places and scenerios, the shere quality of graphical representation and immersion in the sense of flying fast militray jets, takes me out of myself, and over many weeks it does help to alter my patterns of thinking. I am a great devotee of meditation and mindfulness as well. But the graphical transportation of over-tired minds made weary through compulsive, anxious concentration on a particularly disturbing thoughts, to different and fantasical worlds, have also been - in my case at least - a massive help. So guys, thank you for what you do. Your work elicits an appreciation that often goes way beyond fun. It has also helped me with my quality of life.

Please keep it going.

Cheers

Neil.

Edited by Neil Gardner

Thanx a lot to Wags and the whole team for this unique sim and their dedication!

If I'm complaining about various airplane bugs it's not because I love to complain, it's because I don't want ED or other add-on developers to stop developing at 95%, so I keep on pushing ;)

That said, even at 80-90% completion, DCS planes IMO outclass all other sims and their planes.

It's the only sim that continuosly and reliable brings back the feeling of flying high performance jets :)

i7-7700K 4.2GHz, 16GB, GTX 1070