FacetrackNoIR possible?

Hi yes I use FT No IR with point tracking with 1.5 beta.

I used the headtracker folder out of my regular 1.2.6 DCS. I copied the entire Headtracker folder over to the BIN folder in DCS 1.5 and that was it. Nothing else needed.

Inside my headtracker folder I have HeadTracker.dll and DCS_A10C.ini and it's the 64 bit headtracker dll I got from a post on these forums ages back.

If you need it, I can attatch it here to a post.

I didn't need to touch any of my FaceTrack settings / curves because they were all set up from using DCS 1.2.6 so it just worked once I'd copied the headtracker folder over to DCS beta.

Edited by Tumbleweed

My Hangar: P-51D Mustang - KA-50 Blackshark - A-10C Warthog - F-86F Sabre - FC3 - Combined Arms - UH-1H

My Flying Adventures: www.dcs-pilot.com :pilotfly:

Hi yes I use FT No IR with point tracking with 1.5 beta.

I used the headtracker folder out of my regular 1.2.6 DCS. I copied the entire Headtracker folder over to the BIN folder in DCS 1.5 and that was it. Nothing else needed.

Inside my headtracker folder I have HeadTracker.dll and DCS_A10C.ini and it's the 64 bit headtracker dll I got from a post on these forums ages back.

If you need it, I can attatch it here to a post.

I didn't need to touch any of my FaceTrack settings / curves because they were all set up from using DCS 1.2.6 so it just worked once I'd copied the headtracker folder over to DCS beta.

headtracker.dll is still necessary ?

With the new FaceTRacknoir it does not seems to be the case (v1.7) with the FreeTrack2 protocol ?

Or is it better with headtracker.dll ?

(I use facetracking for the moment as my delanclip is ordered but not delivered yet for pointtracking)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I'm using DCS (non-steam) 1.2.16 and FaceTrackNoIR 1.7. I cannot get head tracking to work. Does anyone have an Up-to-date tutorial? I only have the default DCS modules installed. I found some 'headtracker' folders but no headtracker.dll. Does anyone know how to get this working? Also there is only default.lua in the headtracker folders..