Wags Hornet Stick

Hmm, is that rotary on the stick in place for antenna elevation since the Warthog throttle didn't have one?

"It takes a big man to admit he is wrong...I'm not a big man" Chevy Chase, Fletch Lives

5800X3D - 64gb ram - RTX3080 - Windows 11

Hmm, is that rotary on the stick in place for antenna elevation since the Warthog throttle didn't have one?

Good point...i don't recall it on the hornet stick...in fact i was planning to use the Warthog throttle POV up/down for antenna...as i do in the m2000

This is simply a swappable grip for the warthog base...

Probably they will do as in their wheel base product range, where you can buy new wheels...like formula 1 or rally ones

Edited by VirusAM

🖥️ R7-5800X3D 64GB RTX-4090 LG-38GN950  🥽  Valve Index 🕹️ VPForce Rhino FFB, Virpil F-14 (VFX) Grip, Virpil Alpha Grip, Virpil CM3 Throttle + Control Panel 2, Winwing Orion (Skywalker) Pedals, Razer Tartarus V2 💺SpeedMaster Flight Seat, JetSeat

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VF-103.png

There is no rotary on the stick....where do you see it?

Look directly in the center of the stick, just left of the Recce Event Mark button.

VR Cockpit (link):

Custom Throttletek F/A-18C Throttle w/ Hall Sensors + Otto switches | Slaw Device RX Viper Pedals w/ Damper | VPC T-50 Base + 15cm Black Sahaj Extension + TM Hornet or Warthog Grip | Super Warthog Wheel Stand Pro | Steelcase Leap V2 + JetSeat SE

VR Rig:

Pimax 5K+ | ASUS ROG Strix 1080Ti | Intel i7-9700K | Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master | Corsair H115i RGB Platinum | 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3200 | Dell U3415W Curved 3440x1440

Look directly in the center of the stick, just left of the Recce Event Mark button.
Yes noted...i didn't catch it in the first place....incaft then i changed the message

🖥️ R7-5800X3D 64GB RTX-4090 LG-38GN950  🥽  Valve Index 🕹️ VPForce Rhino FFB, Virpil F-14 (VFX) Grip, Virpil Alpha Grip, Virpil CM3 Throttle + Control Panel 2, Winwing Orion (Skywalker) Pedals, Razer Tartarus V2 💺SpeedMaster Flight Seat, JetSeat

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VF-103.png

Note this is the prototype, not even an early production model. Still looks and feels outstanding. Very impressed.

Saaaweeet!!!

EDIT: Anyone have a hint on timing for production/release?

Edited by Raven68

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals

Can't wait for this! Will be purchasing the second it goes on sale!

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D | ASUS Crosshair Hero X670E | 64GB G Skill Trident Z DDR5 6000 | Nvidia RTX 4090 FE| Samsung EVO Plus 6 TB M.2 PCIe SSDs | TM Hornet Stick/WinWing Hornet Throttle and MIP | VPC T-50 Stick Base | TM TPR Rudder Pedals W/Damper | Varjo Aero/Pimax Crystal

VFA-25 Fist of the Fleet

Carrier Strike Group One(CSG-1) Discord

Are the connectors the same for the Cougar and Warthog sticks? Wondering if this add-on would work with my Cougar.

Love the 409 image in your signature. Another one of my old Sqn's. Where did you get it from?

Cooler Master - HAFXB|i7-6850K (Stock) @ 3.6GHz|ASUS X99 Deluxe II|Corsair H80i v2|32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200MHz (2x16GB)|(C:\) Samsung 950 PRO N-NAND M.2 SSD 512GB - (D:\)MTF -(E:\) MTF|EVGA GTX 1080 Superclocked 8GB-GDDR5X - 3x BenQ 24"|SoundBlaster ZX – Logitech z906 5.1|Logitech G910 Orion Spark/G502 ProteusSpectrum/G440 Pad|TM AfterburnerHOTAS (Silver) – TM Warthog – Saitek Pro Flight Peddles/Flight Yoke System & TQ|HTC Vive FCV|TrackIR 4|GTR Simulation platform|Win10Pro64Bit

Welcome Thorhammer - tons of great modules out there, the Hornet being the newest, and it's incredible. Great time to come back, excellent timing.

Systems

Virpil T50x2,T50CM2x2,Warbrd x2, VFX/Delta/CM2/Alpha/Tm Hornet sticks, VKB GF3, Tm Warthog(many), Modded Cougar, VKB Pedals/MFG Pedals/Slaw Viper RX+109Cam Pedals/Virpil T50+T50CM Throttle/CH Fightersticks/CH Throttles/CH peds, Index x1, Reverb x1

Curious what the best choice will be (and what Wags' choice is) for throttle, considering the F/A-18 has detents and such for afterburner.

Definitely heard instructors verbally telling the pilots in Jetstream to "walk the throttle" a couple times. And then there's throttle input only landings without stick input for the carrier.

Crosshair VI Hero | Ryzen 3900X @ 3.9 Ghz | eVGA GTX 1070 Ti

32 GB G.Skill Trident Z 3600 MHz | MS Force Feedback 2 | TIR 5

ASUS VG248QE

Anyone have a hint on timing for production/release?

Should be announced this E3.

Curious what the best choice will be (and what Wags' choice is) for throttle, considering the F/A-18 has detents and such for afterburner.

Warthog throttle has detents.

Edited by Tailhook

Intel i9-13900K : ASUS TUF RTX 4080 : 32GB G.Skill RipjawsV 4000 : TM HOTAS Warthog : HP Reverb G2

Just heads up, I'm going to be at E3 next week, already setup some time with TM to get a full "booth tour" and "additional coverage" that I will try to stream, but also will be posting YouTube content regarding it as well. I'm pretty excited to see what they have to announce.

Twitch2DCS - Bring twitch chat into DCS.

SplashOneGaming.com - Splash One is a community built on combat flight simulation. S1G Discord

twitch / youtube / facebook / twitter / discord

Just heads up, I'm going to be at E3 next week, already setup some time with TM to get a full "booth tour" and "additional coverage" that I will try to stream, but also will be posting YouTube content regarding it as well. I'm pretty excited to see what they have to announce.

Awesome. Looking forward to your YT vids.

hsb

HW Spec in Spoiler

---

i7-10700K Direct-To-Die/OC'ed to 5.1GHz, MSI Z490 MB, 32GB DDR4 3200MHz, EVGA 2080 Ti FTW3, NVMe+SSD, Win 10 x64 Pro, MFG, Warthog, TM MFDs, Komodo Huey set, Rverbe G1

Looking forward to hear from you

:thumbup:

Sounds good, will be looking forward to your reports.

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

Subscribed,,, looking forward to some new info,,, thank you.

Windows 10 Pro - 64 Bit / ASUS ROG Strix B650E-F Gaming / AMD 7800X3D / G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO 64GB DDR5 6000 Ram / SSD M.2 SK hynix Platinum P41 2TB / MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 4090 SUPRIM Liquid X 24G / SteelSeries Arctis 7 Headset /LG-Ultragear 38" IPS LED Ultrawide HD Monitor (3840 x 1600) / Track IR4 / Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Rudder Pedals / Virpil HOTAS VPC Constellation ALPHA-R & VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle

Doesn't mean they will sell it separately from a base. Look at all the wheels they have come out that are swappable on their bases, but you still have to buy a base to get the new wheel.

uh, no.

You can buy most if not all of the TM rims on their own.

Rig: intel i9-9900kf @ 1.21 gigawatts of electricity | Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Pro | EVGA 1080 Ti SC2 Gaming

So far all they've announced for E3 is a rudder set up and headset..

Seriously Thrustmaster? Get your butt in gear!

Relax, they are announcing things one at a time.

Common practice is you don't shoot the grand finale off first.

VR Cockpit (link):

Custom Throttletek F/A-18C Throttle w/ Hall Sensors + Otto switches | Slaw Device RX Viper Pedals w/ Damper | VPC T-50 Base + 15cm Black Sahaj Extension + TM Hornet or Warthog Grip | Super Warthog Wheel Stand Pro | Steelcase Leap V2 + JetSeat SE

VR Rig:

Pimax 5K+ | ASUS ROG Strix 1080Ti | Intel i7-9700K | Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master | Corsair H115i RGB Platinum | 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3200 | Dell U3415W Curved 3440x1440

I have a feeling with the early access release of the DCS F/A 18-C, we will likely see the new offering from TM sooner rather than later.

I am sure they are going to want to capitalize on that.

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

Yes, at or before E3. But it’s not going to be the first thing they announce leading up to the convention.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VR Cockpit (link):

VR Rig:

Does that stick still have the plastic sticky ball configuration?

It's clearly still on a Warthog base, so yes.

VR Cockpit (link):

VR Rig: