TACAN sync with rear sheet

chihirobelmo

Hi,

I purchased C-101 and flying EB for teaching friends who started DCS and flight sims.

I found a problem that TACAN does not sync with the rear sheet in MP.

In SP TACAN sync with both front and rear sheet when I switch sheets by pressing "1" and "2" of the full key.

In MP when I and my friend ride rear and the front seat of C-101EB, even if the front sheet set and enabled TACAN, rear sheet HSI doesn't show distance and headings.

Is it something I can't expect to work because it's WIP? or am I missing some procedures?

There is also a hood option for the rear sheet IFR training so I am sure it should be sync between front/rear sheet as the rear sheet can't set TACAN by himself.

Navigation systems and radio systems, are WIP in multicrew, except VHF radio (ARC-134) of C-101EB which is done. That means, they work in single player on both cockpits and they are synchronized when flying offline, but they are not yet synchronized in multiplayer. That requires a huge amount of coding and we need to find time for that.

Roberto "Vibora" Seoane

Alas Rojas

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

sigpic97175_2_small.pngAERGES-LOGO-sin_fondo_small.png

Ahhhhh that's a bummer. Well, good to know. Still loving it, but I was gonna use it to teach the GF to fly. I'll just talk her though it then.

Any hope that this will be easier for you if ED gets better copilot support, like in the Huey?

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

Any hope that this will be easier for you if ED gets better copilot support, like in the Huey?

I don't know what you mean.

In any case, it's not a question of getting support from ED, in the sense that we know how to do it, but we just need to get some time to implement it.

Roberto "Vibora" Seoane

Alas Rojas

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

sigpic97175_2_small.pngAERGES-LOGO-sin_fondo_small.png

• 2 months later...

Yes, looking forward to this too.

Is the tendency for it to synchronise sometimes, and other times not?

PC spec: i9 9900KS @ 5.1ghz, 32GB RAM, 2 TB NVME M2, RTX 3090

Peripherals: TM Warthog, Saitek Pro Flight Pedals, Rift S, Custom UFC

This is one of the more important features IMO.

At the very core, a dual-seat trainer is used for pilot training. It's the reason it exists in the first place.

In order to properly use the virtual aircraft in the same way that the real one is used, proper synchronisation of all cockpit instruments and displays simply can't be overstated.

It's great that the C-101 is receiving so many updates recently. But please, with sugar on top, if there is any way you can focus on the basics, it would be most appreciated if these could be finished.