Welcome

myHelljumper

What's Miltech-5? Never heard of it. New third party? How is it new/old?

It is an exPart of PolyChop. The_Fragger had the Bo-105 started years ago as a labor of love.

Then they formed PolyChop and Pat joined with the Gazelle.

Now, they have split from PolyChop (I won't speculate about the why here) and The_Fragger and Pat will finish/release the Bo-105 with the separate 3rd Party Miltech-5.

As far as I understood from the announcement, Pat is still working for PolyChop on the Gazelle, so no need for panic, there.

Not unlike normal industry software developers can actually work on more than one project, for more than one customer at a time. ;)

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VIRPIL CM 50 Stick & Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Well folks- still looking forward. So don't disappoint the community!

Thumbs up! Go for it, mate!

Edited by Trigger

WIN10-Pro., ASUS ROG Z390-E, INTEL Core i7-970K, RTX 2080Ti, 64GB RAM, ACER Predator XB271HU 2560 x 1440 144Hz, DCS Open Beta: SSD970 EVO Plus 1TB, DCS Stable: SSD 870 EVO 1TB

Thrustmaster HOTAS Cougar (U2nxt) / Foxy, Simpeds , TrackIR 5

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

seem go to die definitly

MILTECH-5 SUSPENDS DEVELOPMENT OF THE BO-105 FOR DCS “INDEFINITELY”

Aug 02, 2019 | by Sérgio Costa

Miltech-5 / PD

il y a environ 4 mois

Dear Simmers and Lovers of the BO-105,

As many of you already followed my project since 2012 with a lot of up and downs, I came to the conclution to set the DCS: BO-105 Project on ice to an undefined time.

What is the reason.

Reason is that I have many other projects which I'm working on and I don't wanna set up my mind on a project which don't find any interest.

It's nerve-racking waiting/acting 24 hours a day for a solution. I really want to finish this project with my heart but it's not easy to find someone to code with that punch of knowledge.

I hoped for a long time, so as you, that this project will see the light one day.

I'll continue the BO behind closed doors (quality-like)- maybe someone is interessted finishing this Project.

Thanks everyone for following my way, helping and supporting me ...

I promise you - if some door opens you'll get a response.

again, thanks to everyone

Olli aka (The_Fragger)

https://www.helisimmer.com/news/miltech-5-suspends-development-bo-105-dcs-indefinitely?fbclid=IwAR1Kl9luajM5vlyN5AcPDfM9bYb-sTmI-TVpocLMATJTDQMvGX1JdtaGgoo

seem go to die definitly

MILTECH-5 SUSPENDS DEVELOPMENT OF THE BO-105 FOR DCS “INDEFINITELY”

Aug 02, 2019 | by Sérgio Costa

https://www.helisimmer.com/news/miltech-5-suspends-development-bo-105-dcs-indefinitely?fbclid=IwAR1Kl9luajM5vlyN5AcPDfM9bYb-sTmI-TVpocLMATJTDQMvGX1JdtaGgoo

There's been quite a few news since then, and one of them was a rumor that Fragger was in talks with Razbam, but it's not confirmed. In any case however, Olli has been working on and sharing screenshots of the project since that message.

Wishlist: F-4E Block 53 +, MiG-27K, Su-17M3 or M4, AH-1F or W circa 80s or early 90s, J35 Draken, Kfir C7, Mirage III/V

DCS-Dismounts Script

There's been quite a few news since then, and one of them was a rumor that Fragger was in talks with Razbam, but it's not confirmed. In any case however, Olli has been working on and sharing screenshots of the project since that message.

Golly gee... I'm sure with their success and experience with complicated systems like on the harrier and other finished modules they are a great fit for this... :cry:

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

• 3 weeks later...
Golly gee... I'm sure with their success and experience with complicated systems like on the harrier and other finished modules they are a great fit for this... :cry:
Yes, exactly. After they learn a lot from the problems solved and gaining experience, people tend to be better at their job. Note that the Flight Models were pretty good and that is the key to a great helicopter... The standard weapon for the PAH-1 is the HOT ATGM and they can certainly do a sight, when they can do a TGP. Add radios and navigation, some hydraulics, electrics and fuel systems, that's most of the stuff you need. I am confident they have the competency for that.

Let's wait what happens with the negotiation and if they come to an agreement. I would be sooo happy for Olli, as the BO-105 is his baby and he deserves it to be realized in DCS. He is a great modeler and texture artist, so the code is something Razbam can do.

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VIRPIL CM 50 Stick & Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)