Really bad PR and picture

deadpool

So the A-10 gets a new Maverick amongst other things.

And there are no senior enough coders left to give the Viper even one Maverick?

I find that hard to communicate believably. But open for ideas.

In any case: I'm glad for the A-10 guys and girls.

Lincoln said: “Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."

Do not expect a reply to any questions, 30.06.2021 - Silenced by Nineline

Ah ofcourse you are basing this of completely 0 information on how the dev teams are structured. Last weeks newsletter stated their progress on the Maverick which seems to very likely make it into the next OB update. Compared to the A-10C II which isn't slated to release somewhere in Autumn/End of the Year.......

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Our bug fixing exercise continues at full strength and we trust that the next OB release will be of interest

Next OB - Maverick for F-16 - mark my words.

Intel i7-13700KF :: ROG STRIX Z790-A GAMING WIFI D4 :: Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB ::  MSI RTX 4080  Gaming X Trio  :: VKB Gunfighter MK.III MCG Ultimate :: VPC MongoosT-50 CM3 :: non-VR :: single player :: open beta

I dont see the point of your thread? Do you think the A10 will get a new maverick before the f16 have one? Based on what?

ED already expressed on multiple occasions that currently a big push on the f 16 is being made, including the maverick.

Hell you can even read what functions are already coded on the f16 mav

Enviado desde mi ELE-L29 mediante Tapatalk

Alright. Let's talk after the patch.

Lincoln said: “Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."

Do not expect a reply to any questions, 30.06.2021 - Silenced by Nineline

I think what the OP is trying to get at is the timing of that announcement.. with all the things that are not up to speed on the Viper (as well as other modules) and the perception of ED going off and working on something new while other projects are not completed can be seen as bad PR. That said, I think an upgraded warthog would be bad ass... as soon as the Viper is completed though :thumbup:

To ED's credit... we do not know how the team is spread out. they may have workers working on the A10 side of things because they dont have any work for them to do on other modules.. Who knows...:dunno:

• ED Team

There are two new developers working on the Viper right now, among others. adding Mavericks from the ground up on the Viper is different than adding a new one to the A-10C. The A-10C has a dev that is very familiar with the Warthog, and he should be doing a lot of the work. As well we have a lot of people crossing over where needed.

64Sig.png
Forum RulesMy YouTube • My Discord - NineLine#0440• **How to Report a Bug**

1146563203_makefg(6).png.82dab0a01be3a361522f3fff75916ba4.png  80141746_makefg(1).png.6fa028f2fe35222644e87c786da1fabb.png  28661714_makefg(2).png.b3816386a8f83b0cceab6cb43ae2477e.png  389390805_makefg(3).png.bca83a238dd2aaf235ea3ce2873b55bc.png  216757889_makefg(4).png.35cb826069cdae5c1a164a94deaff377.png  1359338181_makefg(5).png.e6135dea01fa097e5d841ee5fb3c2dc5.png