DCS-SimpleRadio Standalone

Ciribob

If you took a screenshot though I'd know what you were referring too :)

Sent from my HD1903 using Tapatalk

NOW I understand the problem we need to solve! Sorry about that! :)

This is from Chuck's Guide (since I'm at work and it's already nicely labeled)

MIDS.PNG

NOW I understand the problem we need to solve! Sorry about that! :)

This is from Chuck's Guide (since I'm at work and it's already nicely labeled)

MIDS.PNG

Thanks, and which Comms knobs are you referring too?

Scripts: Complete Transport And Logistics Deployment - CTLD / CTLD Examples - Lots of example of how to use CTLD

CSAR Script - Downed Pilot Rescue / Dedicated Server Script - Automatically launch DCS Multiplayer server at startup

Range Scoring Script - Get scores and counts hits on targets for gunnery or bombs / SimpleSlotBlock - Multiplayer dynamic Slot Blocking Script

Projects: DCS-SimpleRadio Standalone - DCS Radio Integration for All Aircraft - NO TeamSpeak Required! :)

DCS-SimpleRadio Troubleshooting Post / DCS-SimpleRadio Free Support Channel on Discord

These are the COM radio volume knobs (again credit goes to Chuck's Guide)

COM.PNG

Thanks! I'll check. I'm surprised I'm not using the ones on the ufc but might be a combination of both for volume

Scripts: Complete Transport And Logistics Deployment - CTLD / CTLD Examples - Lots of example of how to use CTLD

CSAR Script - Downed Pilot Rescue / Dedicated Server Script - Automatically launch DCS Multiplayer server at startup

Range Scoring Script - Get scores and counts hits on targets for gunnery or bombs / SimpleSlotBlock - Multiplayer dynamic Slot Blocking Script

Projects: DCS-SimpleRadio Standalone - DCS Radio Integration for All Aircraft - NO TeamSpeak Required! :)

DCS-SimpleRadio Troubleshooting Post / DCS-SimpleRadio Free Support Channel on Discord

Not sure I get the problem here but on my side the COMM volume knobs on the UFC work well with SRS.

On another subject, is GUARD supposed to work on the F18 with SRS ? I can't make it work.

On the A-10, the following scenario works :

- for client #1, set UHF radio to GUARD (rotate the switch to the GUARD position) and emit a message using just the SRS PTT control that was configured for this radio

- for client #2, set UHF radio to anything else that 243Mhz (the GUARD frequency on UHF)

- client #2 hears client #1 message, the line corresponding to the radio used for this test lights up red in the SRS window

On the F18, the following scenario does not work :

- for client #1, set UHF radio to GUARD (rotate the knob until the channel indicator indicates "G") and emit a message using just the SRS PTT control that was configured for this radio

- for client #2, set UHF radio to anything else that 243Mhz (the GUARD frequency on UHF)

- client #2 hears does not hear client #1 message

Addendum to this test :

- for client #2, set UHF radio to 243Mhz (the GUARD frequency on UHF)

- client #2 does hear client #1 message, the line corresponding to the radio used for this test lights up white in the SRS window

Did we miss anything ?

Zip - VEAF :pilotfly:

If you want to learn, talk and fly with french-speaking friends, the Virtual European Air Force is here for you ! Meet us on our Discord and our forum

If you're a mission creator, you may want to check the VEAF Mission Creation Tools (and its GitHub repository) a set of open-source scripts and tools that make creating a dynamic mission a breeze !

These are the COM radio volume knobs (again credit goes to Chuck's Guide)

COM.PNG

Just an update, the Comms volume do work, as do mids, so it's a combination of the two that set the volume

I'll remove the mids ones but you do need to use the UFC volume controls too

Not sure I get the problem here but on my side the COMM volume knobs on the UFC work well with SRS.

On another subject, is GUARD supposed to work on the F18 with SRS ? I can't make it work.

On the A-10, the following scenario works :

- for client #1, set UHF radio to GUARD (rotate the switch to the GUARD position) and emit a message using just the SRS PTT control that was configured for this radio

- client #2 hears client #1 message, the line corresponding to the radio used for this test lights up red in the SRS window

On the F18, the following scenario does not work :

- for client #1, set UHF radio to GUARD (rotate the knob until the channel indicator indicates "G") and emit a message using just the SRS PTT control that was configured for this radio

- client #2 hears does not hear client #1 message

Addendum to this test :

- for client #2, set UHF radio to 243Mhz (the GUARD frequency on UHF)

- client #2 does hear client #1 message, the line corresponding to the radio used for this test lights up white in the SRS window

Did we miss anything ?

Currently for the hornet you have to set the guard using the SRS overlay

You'll see it's set as there is a G on overlay (either dcs one or the SRS one)

In the next release I've finally found a way to pull some data from the UFC so that'll be changing soon and work as you'd expect.

Great, thanks Ciribob and as always a big thank you for your work !

Zip - VEAF :pilotfly:

If you want to learn, talk and fly with french-speaking friends, the Virtual European Air Force is here for you ! Meet us on our Discord and our forum

If you're a mission creator, you may want to check the VEAF Mission Creation Tools (and its GitHub repository) a set of open-source scripts and tools that make creating a dynamic mission a breeze !

Hi, I need help too.

It happened to me that while I'm flying, the volume of the SRS radio suddenly decreases. I checked the knobs inside the cockpit and for security the windows audio levels, but everything is ok.

Basically I listen to my friends talking at low volume, even the opening sound of the radio is low.

Firma DCS.png

CPU: 12th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-12700K   3.60 GHz - DDR4 64,0 GB - MSI RTX3080ti - Win 11 64bit

Hi, I need help too.

It happened to me that while I'm flying, the volume of the SRS radio suddenly decreases. I checked the knobs inside the cockpit and for security the windows audio levels, but everything is ok.

Basically I listen to my friends talking at low volume, even the opening sound of the radio is low.

Please go to Discord for support https://discord.gg/Ajzxqxj

Check the SRS overlay for the current volume settings

Is there any server I can do a test to make sure I have setup srs correctly.

I have been into the 4ya training server over a couple of days and not heard a peep over the radio. Srs was showing 8 clients connected. I ask for a radio check and one other play could hear me, but I couldn't hear them. I have done audio check in the client and I can hear my own voice.

It matbe that no one is using srs on the server, or it could be I haven't set srs up correctly.

Using Simple Radio Standalone for Battery Powered COMM 1

I just watched a new video on using the simple radio without starting an engine. My only problem is that I do not know how to put in the tower radio freq, which is require, when I play an "Instant Action" cold and dark start. I would think that if I create a mission, I could insert the Tower Freq in the Mission Editor.

Is there any server I can do a test to make sure I have setup srs correctly.

I have been into the 4ya training server over a couple of days and not heard a peep over the radio. Srs was showing 8 clients connected. I ask for a radio check and one other play could hear me, but I couldn't hear them. I have done audio check in the client and I can hear my own voice.

It matbe that no one is using srs on the server, or it could be I haven't set srs up correctly.

I just watched a new video on using the simple radio without starting an engine. My only problem is that I do not know how to put in the tower radio freq, which is require, when I play an "Instant Action" cold and dark start. I would think that if I create a mission, I could insert the Tower Freq in the Mission Editor.
Please go to Discord for support https://discord.gg/Ajzxqxj

DCS SRS has a feature called “Automatically select the first channel”.

Is it possible to make automatic selection of "channel number 7"? Where can this be changed?

signature_GR(SW).jpg
ВПГ "Стража России" ведёт набор лётчиков на самолёты Су-27 и МиГ-29!

2.PNGVAT "Guard of Russia"

3.PNGВПГ "Стража России"

png-transparent-discord-computer-servers-teamspeak-discord-icon-video-game-smiley-online-chat-thumbnail (1).pngВПГ "Стража России"

You can simply make a duplicate of the SRS installation folder, and run each SRS-server.exe separately. They will each have their own config file

Hey great idea but can you elaborate on how? To auto join it only allows on IP. NO or am I mistaken?

Cheers

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

You would specify a different port, same ip. So your SRS server 1 could be on port 5008, and your SRS server 2 could run on port 5009. Your can use the cfg in each install directly to configure the port.

You would specify a different port, same ip. So your SRS server 1 could be on port 5008, and your SRS server 2 could run on port 5009. Your can use the cfg in each install directly to configure the port.

Aaaah Crap! Brain fart, forgot about that. Thanks for the reminder.

Cheers

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Is it possible to run 2 versions of SRS Server on the same server?

Our system is configured to run 2 separate servers, and it would be an advantage to have a version of SRS exclusive to each.

If it can be done, how do we configure them both?

Neilwillis, if your running D-ATIS make sure that you change the port in the OptionsDb.lua as well for each install.

Found hear: C:\Users\XXX\Saved Games\Server1\Mods\tech\DATIS\Options

Cheers

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

SRS & VAICOM

sorry for the cross mod/app posting.

can anyone share their working SRS/VAICOM/AI RIO/F14 PTT settings?

have gone around in circles trying to find the settings combo that allows these to work together

skunk160 | Win10 PRO 64bit | i7-4770K 3.50 GHz | 32GB DDR3/1866MHz | GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 1080 x2 | Oculus Rift S | Virpil MongoosT-50CM2 | Virpil F-14B grip | Virpil 200m Curved Extension | PointCTRL | Delta Sim TM Slew | Sim Bandit AHCP | MFG Crosswind Pedals | //FOX2 Switch Boxes | RECARO SPG Seat | AuraSound AST-2B-4 Pro Bass Transducer x2

//FOXTWO Multi-Role Combat Pit Build http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=134745

Hi,

I have a problem with hot mic in the UH and MI 8, only in this helos . Other helos or the harrier work OK

I have a key map to change radios and another as PTT.

Any Idea?

Guess you're using VAICOM or voice attack?

Those two aircraft have an in cockpit ptt which is pressed when you do the dcs radio button

You need to close the radio menu to stop the ptt or turn off allow dcs ptt in SRS