Looking for group to play with.

I play DCS warthog and am looking for casual gamers like myself to get together and play with, I have TS3 and could get more of the other planes if I can find a good group, I have a tough work schedule and could problably only play on my days off. So basically I am not looking for a clan that has mandatory meetings or a strict ruling system. I am just looking for a mature group to have fun with, is there any clans like this out there?

Edited by Monstrous

It might be helpful to know what time zone are you located in and what times are you generally available?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]WIN 10, i7 10700, 32GB DDR4, RTX 2080 Super, Crucial 1TB SSD, Samsung EVO 850 500GB SSD, TM Warthog with 10cm extension, TIR5, MFG Crosswind Pedals, Wheelstand Pro, LG 40" 4K TV, Razer Black Widow Ultimate KB[/size]

Check out maddog-simulations.com.

We're a very casual group with a mix of experienced and novice flyers. Say hi in our recruitment thread if you're interested and someone will work out a time to fly around with you on TeamSpeak.

A fellow Albertan?

I'm with Sage in the virtualarmedforces.com. Give us a look.

i9 9900K @ 5.1Ghz - ASUS Maximus Hero XI - 32GB 4266 DDR4 RAM - ASUS RTX 2080Ti - 1 TB NVME - NZXT Kraken 62 Watercooling System - Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas (Virpil Base) - MFG Crosswind Pedals - Pimax 5K+

VFA-25 Fist Of The Fleet

I need you to come on board with us, Those dam yankees give me a hard time :)

i9 9900K @ 5.1Ghz - ASUS Maximus Hero XI - 32GB 4266 DDR4 RAM - ASUS RTX 2080Ti - 1 TB NVME - NZXT Kraken 62 Watercooling System - Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas (Virpil Base) - MFG Crosswind Pedals - Pimax 5K+

VFA-25 Fist Of The Fleet

You see how it is Monstous, help a brother out will ya :)

VFA-25 Fist Of The Fleet