StreamDeck Icons

Whilst I have been away I have had a couple of IMs asking to share the icons I created for my Stream Decks.

So here they are:

Pack Inclused both Icons for the FA18C and the Harrier

Example how i am using them for the Hornet:

Stream-Decks.jpg

UPDATE: I have also updated the exported profiles as requested

Thanks Specter

DCS StreamDeck.rar

StreamDeck_Profiles.rar

Edited by Raz_Specter

Custom built W10 Pro 64Bit, Intel Core i9 9900k, Asus ROG Maximus Code XI Z390, 64GB DDR4 3200 RGB, Samsung 1TB NVme M.2 Drive, Gigabyte AORUS 2080TI, 40" Iiyama Display. Wacom Cintiq Pro 24, HOTAS Virpil T50 Stick / FA-18C TM Stick and Virpil T50 Throttle, MFG Crosswind Graphite Pedals. HP Reverb

SPECTER

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Lead Terrain Developer / Texture Artist

Whilst I have been away I have had a couple of IMs asking to share the icons I created for my Stream Decks.

So here they are:

Pack Inclused both Icons for the FA18C and the Harrier

Example how i am using them for the Hornet:

Stream-Decks.jpg

Thanks Specter

Thank you! Will check them out this weekend. How about exporting the Stream Deck profile?

Edited by Backy 51

I don't need no stinkin' GPS! (except for PGMs :D) :pilotfly:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thank you! Will check them out this weekend. How about exporting the Stream Deck profile?

Initial thread updated with exported Profiles StreamDeck_Profiles.rar

Custom built W10 Pro 64Bit, Intel Core i9 9900k, Asus ROG Maximus Code XI Z390, 64GB DDR4 3200 RGB, Samsung 1TB NVme M.2 Drive, Gigabyte AORUS 2080TI, 40" Iiyama Display. Wacom Cintiq Pro 24, HOTAS Virpil T50 Stick / FA-18C TM Stick and Virpil T50 Throttle, MFG Crosswind Graphite Pedals. HP Reverb

SPECTER

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Lead Terrain Developer / Texture Artist

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

have you tried using the Hotkey Switch shortcut and have the key combo set to the same with one icon for on and one for off or does it keep the key depressed when it is in the on state?

i9-9900KS CPU @ 5.1GHz, Win10 Pro 64bit, Gigabyte Z390 Master Mobo, Corsair Vengance 64GB 3000Mhz Ram, 1 x ADATA SX8200 Pro 1Tb Drive (OS), 1 x ADATA SX8200 Pro 512Gb Drive (DCS), 1 x RTX 2080Ti AORUS Waterforce 11Gb, 3 x 27" ACER Predator 2560x1440px, 27" LG 2560x1440px HP Reverb G2, TrackIR5, HOTAS Warthog Throttle and Stick, 3 x HOTAS Cougar MFCDs, Elgato Streamdeck & Streamdeck XL

• 3 months later...
have you tried using the Hotkey Switch shortcut and have the key combo set to the same with one icon for on and one for off or does it keep the key depressed when it is in the on state?

This works like a dream!!!

I have a set of the F-18 icons someone posted up in another stream deck thread and made a couple extras. Like CANOPY [OPEN/CLOSE] and created separate CANOPY OPEN - CANOPY CLOSE with different color text for each.

So you can look and see what the current state of a switch is when you get in the plane.

I have a Stream Deck on LEFT and RIGHT side and a MINI in the middle now. I have items to make button boxes from when I was running racing sims, but these are so much cooler. And you can nest the commands.

Some things you just cant beat a button/switch box, but having the SD's just makes it even better with its lit icons and status indicators.

Intel i7 9700k, 64GB DDR4 (Corsair), Gigabyte Z390 Master, RTX 2080 Ti AMP 11gb, 500GB Sabrent Rocket (System), 1TB XPG Gammix S11 Pro M.2 (DCS), Windows 11 64-bit Pro, Samsung 49" 4K CRG9 Monitor (5120x1440), Samsung Odyssey Plus, TrackIR 5, Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas, Various streamdecks, button boxes, Logitech Pro Rudder Pedals, Corsair K95 Platinum, Iron Claw mouse.

DCS OB, F-14B Tomcat, F-18C Hornet, F-16C Viper, A-10C Warthog, F-5 Tiger II, AV-8B Harrier, P-51D Mustang, FC3, Super Carrier

Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas, (3) Cougar MFD's, Logitech Pro Rudder Pedals, (2) Stream Decks, (1) Stream Deck XL, (1) Stream Deck Mini, Misc Button Boxes

This works like a dream!!!

I have a set of the F-18 icons someone posted up in another stream deck thread and made a couple extras. Like CANOPY [OPEN/CLOSE] and created separate CANOPY OPEN - CANOPY CLOSE with different color text for each.

So you can look and see what the current state of a switch is when you get in the plane.

I have a Stream Deck on LEFT and RIGHT side and a MINI in the middle now. I have items to make button boxes from when I was running racing sims, but these are so much cooler. And you can nest the commands.

Some things you just cant beat a button/switch box, but having the SD's just makes it even better with its lit icons and status indicators.

Yep, switches from self-made USB boxes/panels for tactile "positions" combined with Streamdecks for UFC / ODU and other input buttons (F-14, even Warbird button switches) works nicely.

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VIRPIL CM 50 Stick & Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

• 1 year later...

I found this to be incredibly good.

Installation and Configuration - DCS Interface for Streamdeck

Provides a walkthrough of installation and first-time configuration of the DCS Interface plugin for Streamdeck.

SYSTEM SPECS: Hardware Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700K CPU @ 3.80GHz, 3792 Mhz, 64Gb RAM, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090,

CONTROLS: VPC Rotor TCS Base, VPC Hawk-60 Collective Grip, VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Base, VPC Constellation ALPHA Prime [R], Thrustmaster Warthog – Throttle, Thrustmaster TPR - Pendular Rudder Pedals, Honeycomb Alpha Flight Control (For Anubis C-130 Hercules), Meta Quest Pro.

SOFTWARE: Microsoft Windows 11,