Target, two buttons at the same time

pabletesoy

Hello,

I would like that, by pressing a button on the Hottas, two actions were executed simultaneously. In the case of the F5, the rudder and the nose wheel...

From the TargetUI I think it is not possible, but ¿is it possible from the scrip editor?

Thanks!

Hi,

:dunno: Never tried it myself

Target_User_Manual.pdf

Assigning several functions to the same button

It is sometimes necessary or practical to be able to assign several events to the same button. There are two separate

ways to do so:

Create a chain where all the events will be sequenced in a few milliseconds (except if some of them have a

defined Delay value).

Create a sequence where a different event will be generated each time a button is pressed.

Hi, that isn,t what I looking for... I need two events at the same time, no chains or sequences. It should be possible with script editor, I hope.

A chain is two event at the same time, if you set no delay between the two event.

If I understand correctly you want to hold a key which will enable NWS, and apply left/right rudder at the same time?

If so I don't think you need Target Script Editor. You can use Target GUI. IIRC rudder keyboard shortcut are w and x (Azerty) and NWS is hold S.

So, on your button you want to create a chain that will hold both S and W or X at the same time.

The resulting code should be :

MapKey(&xxx, xxx, CHAIN('s', D(0), 'w');

MapKey(&xxx, xxx, CHAIN('s', D(0), 'x');

Edit : I'm not sure and can't test the the above code. We want the key to be held down as long as you hold the button. If the above code don't work that then try :

MapKey(&xxx, xxx, CHAIN(DOWN+'s', D(0), DOWN+'w');

MapKey(&xxx, xxx, CHAIN(DOWN+'s', D(0), DOWN+'x');

MapKeyR(&xxx, xxx, CHAIN(UP+'w', D(0), UP+'s');

MapKeyR(&xxx, xxx, CHAIN(UP+'x', D(0), UP+'s');

Edited by Ant0ine

Hi, that isn,t what I looking for... I need two events at the same time, no chains or sequences. It should be possible with script editor, I hope.

When you think about it there is no command on a computer that can happen at exactly the same time, there may only be milliseconds apart and looking at it, it may seem as if they happen together because it appears instantaneous. This is what scripting can do, commands can happen extremely quickly so it seems as if is happening at the same time.

Might be helpful if you give the example of what you want to achieve then you will get the advice on the best way to make it happen.

Asus ROG IX | Intel i7-9700K | RTX 2080TI | G.SKILL 32GB DDR4 3200MHz RAM | Samsung 970 EVO 2TB M2 | LG 43” 4K Monitor | TrackiR | Stream Deck XL | Warthog HOTAS | Cougar MFDs x 3 | Saitek Rudder Pedals | Logitech G13| Corsair Virtuoso Wireless Headset |