[MOD] TAD-MAP for the A-10C Caucasus

Rocco1980

Hello dear community,

It has taken a little bit but now life comes back to life. I would like to make a brief statement here.

Unfortunately, I had to put our mod offline, because some questions had emerged, which first had to be clarified.

Nevertheless, I will take my personal steps out of it and do not offer this mod on this platform.

But do not worry, the mod just gets a new home. This thread is still to be kept alive, and I will offer you here at any time support and at any time your questions to the Mod answer.

What I am not going to do is answer questions that are asked about the why. In the sense of the resulting situation and the affected user, it would not be fair about internas to wash dirty laundry. We are concerned about the Mod and therefore to let you participate in it.

Everything remains the same.

You can download our mod in the forum of the vJaBoG32.

Link: http://www.virtual-jabog32.de/forum/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=12752#p89493

We wish you a lot of joy.

Give yourself a free six at any time.

Your Rocco

12.02.2018 - NEWS: This Mod is only for DCS World 1.5.x.

Unfortunately, the structure of the maps has been changed to DCS 2.5. There is currently no version for 2.5. Thanks for your support.

Edited by Rocco1980
New Run
  • Like 2

looks great

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

Great work! I asked something like this two years ago, but it was about changing the TAD map textures to ABRIS (Mission editor) textures. Would it be possible?

Or would it be possible ie. Generate map tiles from Google maps or so as street view style?

i7-8700k, 32GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 2x 2080S SLI 8GB, Oculus Rift S.

i7-8700k, 16GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 1080Ti 11GB, 27" 4K, 65" HDR 4K.

I do not have this possibility for Abris, because this system is using the internal map of DCS Mission Editor.

I mean get the ABRIS tiles set to be used in a A-10C TAD?

Well, this mod is huuuge improvement over A-10C official and actually likely makes possible to use it

i7-8700k, 32GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 2x 2080S SLI 8GB, Oculus Rift S.

i7-8700k, 16GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 1080Ti 11GB, 27" 4K, 65" HDR 4K.

• 1 month later...

I am truly amazed at the dedication of users like you who spend (what I know to be) endless hours of programming to improve what I believe to be one of the BEST and MOST ACCURATELY MODELED flight sims in the world. The DCS guys are lucky to have users like this helping with the tremendous task of maintaining, improving and testing such an incredible piece of programming...

My Thanks go out to you as well....!!!

Yes,, I 2nd that,,, I'm about to run this MOD myself,,, thank you!

Windows 10 Pro - 64 Bit / ASUS ROG Strix B650E-F Gaming / AMD 7800X3D / G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO 64GB DDR5 6000 Ram / SSD M.2 SK hynix Platinum P41 2TB / MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 4090 SUPRIM Liquid X 24G / SteelSeries Arctis 7 Headset /LG-Ultragear 38" IPS LED Ultrawide HD Monitor (3840 x 1600) / Track IR4 / Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Rudder Pedals / Virpil HOTAS VPC Constellation ALPHA-R & VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle