Upcoming Black Shark 2 Patch Change Log

Wags

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

heh bs2 is mild compared to a-10's campaign missions. the amount of vehicles and ai calculations just kills fps.

unfortunately this cannot be solved until the ai calculation is moved to another pipeline.

Common - not every! I just looked up his history. ;)

BTW(because Nates reply can easily adapted to what follows:)):

Is it possible at this stage to have a look at this: How to unchain the rudder from trim - solution and maybe give us a check-box in the BlackShark specific options Tab in DCS:World to unbound the rudders from trim?

Thanks for having at least a look!:)

NOoo ! ! ! .... In the morning was A10C now BS2 !

... too many Good news today, that i can't hold any longer ... I feel dizzy --- I'm passing out ! :crazy:

DCS F16C 52+ w JHMCS ! DCS AH64D Longbow !

maybe give us a check-box in the BlackShark specific options Tab in DCS:World to unbound the rudders from trim?

Yes, this simple checkbox could solve a lot of problem for simbuilders with custom/non self-centering rudder pedals. The rudder trim command should still be sent to the KA-50 AP but the position of the pedals in the sim should always move with the real pedals. The implementation could be similair to the cyclic with a force-feedback joystick.

How about to finally finish full SIOC support for the UV-26 dispenser system in next patch, to use "real" 3-Digits by opencockpits-hardware for example.

I´m talking from outputting the right calculated amount of remaining flares with SIOC which is not possible at this moment.

Everything other can be controlled through SIOC but ED stopped completing this part for an unknown reason. The graphical export of the UV-26´s digits is nice but not nice enough for a "feelable" homepit...

So pleeeeease let this thing flow into some of the future patches!!! I´m really not alone with this "issue"...:pilotfly:

Regards

Terrorvogel

ASROCK X79 Extreme11 (WC), i7-4930K (WC), 32GB G.Skill TridentX, Vertex 3 120GB, GTX 980ti, 3x 39,5" Philips 4K, TrackIR 5, TM Warthog with PeterP´s FFB2 Mod, 2xSaitek Throttle, 2x Thrustmaster Cougar MFD Bezel, Simped Vario Pedals modded with toe brakes, Opencockpit Cards, 4x Soundcard, 2x Buttkicker Gamer 2, 4x GTX 950 with tons of touchscreens...

But some optimization in BS2 would be good :(

+1

better cpu optimization

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Crosshair VIII hero wifi, 3800x w/ Enermax 360 AIO cooler (push-pull), 32gigs DDR4 Ripjaws 3600, Win 10 home on a Plextor PCI-E x4 3gb/s HD, EVGA 2070 Super FTW3 ultra+, Soundblaster Z

Rift S, M$FFB2, CH Pro throttle, Saitek pedals

BS2, A10C, P51D, SPITFIRE, FC3, Uh-1H, F86, Mi-8MTV2, SA342, MIG21-bis, AV8BNA, F14, F16, FA-18C, SUPERCARRIER

• 1 month later...

Fantastic news! Thanks Wags! I have been looking foward to flying tha Ka-50 in DCS world, but having these new features is an added bonus!:)

RTX 2070 8GB | 32GB DDR4 2666 RAM | AMD Ryzen 5 3600 4.2Ghz | Asrock X570 | CH Fighterstick/Pro Throttle | TM MFDs | TrackIR 5

I am not allowed to say when - but you won't have to wait long now.

Nate

Hey Nate,

I'm sure your NDA doesn't say anything about that it's forbidden to tell when something not

happens...

So :

At which days of the next tow months we don't have to wait for a release?

And much more imported for me : Will this be a 1.1.2.1 patch only?? - I ask this because I have BS2 Upgrade and I cant use it in DCS:World up to now. Just curious.

Edited by PeterP

I imagine that could be a new full installment of Ka50 module for DCSW like the others, but will be able to accept BS2 Upgrade serials. It 'll require a BS installation or registartion info to exist on PC.

Edited by sungsam

I imagine that could be a new full installment of Ka50 module for DCSW like the others, but will be able to accept BS2 Upgrade serials. It 'll require a BS installation or registartion info to exist on PC.

But DCS:World first has to be able to accept this upgrade keys - up to now it isn't.

And I think that this sure needs some talking between Starforce and ED and will also involve some money-moving...

(I don't think that Starforce is a non-profit-organistaion.)

I just hoping that this "talk" will happen soon if the patch (what is most likely ) is only for 1.1.2.1 and up versions. - but this is wild speculation on my part.

(...it's just crazy to work on a patch that will be ported to two different versions...and I hope that ED is using their resources wisely.)

-nevermind-

Well, I think I will soon find out myself. - I don't want to pull someone's leg .:)

Edited by PeterP

No smart ass, but I think nothing to do with DCS:World. It has to do with DCS World Ka50 2 module itself just be able to accept Upgrade serrials.

In any case be patient :)

Edited by sungsam

I think this is what happens:

I have the BS2 upgrade version so it doesn't work in world. But you CAN (and I have) install it anyway. It keeps asking you for a serial number. I doesn't work, but you can press cancel and fly the 3 other planes.

I think this patch allows the serial numbers from our BS2 upgrades to work in DCSWORLD. Correct me?

RTX 2070 8GB | 32GB DDR4 2666 RAM | AMD Ryzen 5 3600 4.2Ghz | Asrock X570 | CH Fighterstick/Pro Throttle | TM MFDs | TrackIR 5