DCS:Blackshark Cockpit Trainer

WH_Boomer

Thank you very much. I've added it to our german basic flight course at the Open Flight School.

It is old but it works and is a great help.

SYSTEM: Mainboard MSI MEG X570 | CPU Ryzen 7 5800X @ 4.5 GHz | RAM 64 GB @ 3200 MHz | GPU GIGABYTE RTX 4090 | 1 TB SSD | Win 10 x64

DEVICES: ASUS 27" LCD | TrackIR 5 | LukeClip | Quest 3 | PointCTRL | Virpil HOTAS | MFG Crosswind | TableMount MonsterTech

MODULES: To much to list. But I stopped buying more, because of too much bugs in e.g. A-10C(II). @ED: Fix the bugs and I spend money on modules again. Promised.

PROJECTS: OpenFlightSchool: DE / EN

Here it is:

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/147/

That filer is four days younger (last edited date), slightly bigger and the mouse cursor isn't disappearing while located on the flash player frame as with the one Snacko posted above. So I guess its the most resent one.

I don't know about the date and size on that one. I never had any problems, or reports from anyone with any problems with the cursor or anything else. I would assume that the version I have on my computer is the latest version since I made it.

In any case, I would appreciate you not posting links to other downloads of my Trainer. If you find any issues with it please contact me. Thanks.

Intel I9-10850K (OC @ 5.0ghz) │ Asus Maximus XII Hero │ G.Skill Ripjaws 64GB (4x16GB) DDR4 3200 │ Thermaltake Water 360mm
Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24gb │ 2TB M.2 EVO Pro; 1T M.2 EVO; Sandisk SSD Drives │ 49" Samsung Curved Widescreen │ 28" Touchscreen

- ҉ - Blackshark Cockpit Trainer - ҉ -    Thread   | Download

I'm quite sure I saw it in the user files section before the website face lift.

Maybe it was dropped by mistake at the website migration.

That could be. It's been almost 10 years since I made it.

Intel I9-10850K (OC @ 5.0ghz) │ Asus Maximus XII Hero │ G.Skill Ripjaws 64GB (4x16GB) DDR4 3200 │ Thermaltake Water 360mm
Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24gb │ 2TB M.2 EVO Pro; 1T M.2 EVO; Sandisk SSD Drives │ 49" Samsung Curved Widescreen │ 28" Touchscreen

- ҉ - Blackshark Cockpit Trainer - ҉ -    Thread   | Download

I don't know about the date and size on that one. I never had any problems, or reports from anyone with any problems with the cursor or anything else. I would assume that the version I have on my computer is the latest version since I made it.

In any case, I would appreciate you not posting links to other downloads of my Trainer. If you find any issues with it please contact me. Thanks.

Didn't mean to offend you. Just found it and thought to post it since the question arise. You are fully credited on that download.

Regarding the mouse, it's no actual issues with the trainer you posted what I can see, just the behavior at the frame.

Helicopters and Viggen

DCS 1.5.7 and OpenBeta

Win7 Pro 64bit

i7-3820 3.60GHz

P9X79 Pro

32GB

GTX 670 2GB

VG278H + a Dell

PFT Lynx

TrackIR 5