Download Complete?

dresoccer4

having an odd situation while flying around and landing. hopefully someone can shed some light.

so i have like 20 waypoints plugged in over most of the PG map. i'm flying to each one of them to practice landing, usually doing touch-n-gos or sometimes doing full stops. this most recent landing (say, waypoint 8 ), i landed and taxied to the turn-around area. when i came to a full stop at the turn-around area, there was a BEEP, my steerpoint indicator on the HUD jumped ahead to like waypoint 22 (RERCALC), and my CDU says "DOWNLOAD COMPLETE". i tried searching the manual for "DOWNLOAD COMPLETE" or "RERCALC" but didn't come up with anything.

can someone explain whats happening here?

Edited by dresoccer4

Acer Predator Triton 700 || i7-7700HQ || 512GB SSD || 32GB RAM || GTX1080 Max-Q || FFB II and Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle || All DCS Modules

I think this is what your after dresoccer4

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=3036865#post3036865

i7-7700K OC @ 5Ghz | ASUS IX Hero MB | ASUS GTX 1080 Ti STRIX | 32GB Corsair 3000Mhz | Corsair H100i V2 Radiator | Samsung 960 EVO M.2 NVMe 500G SSD | Samsung 850 EVO 500G SSD | Corsair HX850i Platinum 850W | Oculus Rift | ASUS PG278Q 27-inch, 2560 x 1440, G-SYNC, 144Hz, 1ms | VKB Gunfighter Pro

Chuck's DCS Tutorial Library

Download PDF Tutorial guides to help get up to speed with aircraft quickly and also great for taking a good look at the aircraft available for DCS before purchasing. Link

I think this is what your after dresoccer4

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=3036865#post3036865

thank you for that link. i think i followed that, but still not quite clear on why thats happening. so anytime you land and go below 75 knots theres a data dump. this may be above my pay grade

EDIT: also, it doesn't seem to behave this way every landing. so now i'm scratching my head even more now

Edited by dresoccer4

Acer Predator Triton 700 || i7-7700HQ || 512GB SSD || 32GB RAM || GTX1080 Max-Q || FFB II and Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle || All DCS Modules