Imposible to start

jef32

Hi

Before all was fine but now, the start button doesn't work anymore.

Il switch all the buttons to the left on my left hand.

I turn the valve

I open the fuel and i pump 3 times

Magnetos on 1+2

batt ON

I open the cache and press the start and....nothing.

Other issue: The start from ground in the ME isn't available anymore since the today update !

CPU: I7-6700K 4Ghz, GC: nVidia GeForce Titan X Gigabytes, 32 Go DDR4, Motherboard: Gigabytes Z170X-Gaming 3. OS: W10-Family, 3 HD Samsung SSD 850 Pro 1TB + 1 Samsung SSD EVO 500 Gb. Oculus Rift CV1

Battery On: 2 of the 4 switches on the right. Yes I switch 2 of these to have electrical energy, then after the engine is started and my tries of engine cut-off , I switch the 2 others ( alternator and ?) and I see a green light on the top of the board.

Since my post, I have deleted the Yak-52 commands in the DCS bêta then I've copied/pasted the commands of the release version in the bêta and my Yak-52 starts again.

The issue in ME is still here ( No more "start from ground" option in "cold and dark" or with engine started, just start from official parkings is possible)

CPU: I7-6700K 4Ghz, GC: nVidia GeForce Titan X Gigabytes, 32 Go DDR4, Motherboard: Gigabytes Z170X-Gaming 3. OS: W10-Family, 3 HD Samsung SSD 850 Pro 1TB + 1 Samsung SSD EVO 500 Gb. Oculus Rift CV1

The issue in ME is still here ( No more "start from ground" option in "cold and dark" or with engine started, just start from official parkings is possible)

Only helicopters can "Takeoff from Ground", you can modify the me-route.lua file to make it possible for the plane as well and i think this is what you have done but you have to modify this file every patch beacuse every update it is replaced with the default one (which doesn't have those commands).

Edited by Mig Fulcrum

No I havn't modify any file about that. I've made missions with the Yak-52 starting from unofficial airfields like this one near Kutaisi ( Kvitiri is the name on goggle earth ) or this other one near Kobuleti, on the way towards Batumi.

I wanted to give you an example of missions found in the user's files section with Yak-52 starting from grass ( a mission called Propland ) but strangely this one has dissapeared from the list.

I've searched and found in this forum how modify the me_route.lua and I can affirm that I'd never done it before and I had this option available for the Yak-52 and no for other planes.

I've modify the file now and have the option for all planes ( knowing that the AI except helicopters or Harriers can't use it, and it's quite normal since the taxi lines to reach the runways are'nt definite for these unofficlal airfields ).

I've made a JSGME option for this modified file, to not have to edit it again after each update.

Thanks !

Thanks !

Edited by jef32

Sorry

I remember now. I havn't edit myself before but I'd found a file called "plane spawn everywhere" to install with JSGME and doing what I've just done now. And I remember having some issues with it some weeks ago. Surely that ED has modified the me_route recently and that after, this file was causing issues.

That's why I had the possibility to place Yak-52 on the ground.

Edited by jef32