TM Warthog Firmware update

Hi guys,

i'm try to set my new hotas joystick config up. the TARGET software say that i need to et the right firmware , i did this already...

if i want to fly with the warthog in dcs my aircraft firmly banking to the left (hard left), if i look on Rcrl+Enter my joystick is in the center. (not a problem i think....)

i heard there is a bug of a non symetric loadout, i gonna try that tonight.

maybe you guys have some more anwsers for this problem. if you need more info, ask for is...

thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

and by the way, aircraft trim is acutally not working if you use trim buttons on the stick.

Had no problems after the firmware update of TM Warthog.

Btw: There's a new TARGET GUI version out (at least new for me, didn't check for a year...)

Edited by v2tec

________________________ ________ ______ ___ __ _

Win10 64 Pro, i7-6800K 3.4Ghz, 32 GB (DDR4), Asus Aorus 1080 TI WF, TrackIR 5 / RIFT, Thrustmaster Warthog, Fanatec Pedals, 55" oled 4k TV, Modules:A10C, KA-50, Huey, AV-8B, FA-18, F-16, NTTR, Persian Gulf

_ __ ___ ____ _____ ______ _______ ____________

Okay... it appears to may have go into the sim Options/ Control A10C SIM section and pull down thew HOTAS Options... in there, clear out the flight command pitch, Roll, yaw etc and reassign them.

Basically the warthog stick is already set up in game, external software not actually required for it to run as intended, but on occasion there are some settings which do need to be checked.... on stick Trim does need to be reassigned away from default view settings though

City Hall is easier to fight, than a boys' club - an observation :P

"Resort is had to ridicule only when reason is against us." - Jefferson

"Give a group of potheads a bunch of weed and nothing to smoke out of, and they'll quickly turn into engineers... its simply amazing."

EVGA X99 FTW, EVGA GTX980Ti FTW, i7 5930K, 16Gb Corsair Dominator 2666Hz, Windows 7 Ultimate 64Bit, Intel 520 SSD x 2, Samsung PX2370 monitor and all the other toys

-

"I am a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar"

• 2 months later...
and by the way, aircraft trim is acutally not working if you use trim buttons on the stick.

Had no problems after the firmware update of TM Warthog.

Btw: There's a new TARGET GUI version out (at least new for me, didn't check for a year...)

What's this about aircraft trim not working? I've reinstalled my pc. I saved my control profiles and loaded them up after clearing all bindings first. Now my nose down trim doesn't work. I look in the keybinds, everything checks out. Still doesn't work, it just doesn't respond (I'm looking at the input with ctrl+enter).

When I go back to controls, rebind the exact same button, nose down on the trim hat of my joystick, and it suddenly works. I have to do this everytime I restart DCS. Is this a known bug?

****EDIT****

Nevermind, my issue was due to the modifier (my lever) being set up as a switch instead of a hold button. For the record, in modifiers.lua (in C:/users/my saved games/DCS folder) the line "["switch"] = true," had to be changed to false.

Edited by Reverze