Development Update 16.05.2016

The_Fragger

We also will create a video on how to create bugs effectively.

Wait, you're gonna show us how you create bugs? That'll be a good lecture for everyone in IT for sure. :megalol:

Kidding aside, the news sound amazing and the screenshots look great already, outstanding! :thumbup:

A fantastic update, especially surprised/pleased to see you plan to include the Athos Camera sight system.

i9 9900K @4.7GHz, 64GB DDR4, RTX4070 12GB, 1+2TB NVMe, 6+4TB HD, 4+1TB SSD, Winwing Orion 2 F-15EX Throttle + F-16EX Stick, TPR Pedals, TIR5, Win 10 Pro x64, 1920X1080

Going to make a video showing a more informative way to report bugs so we can reduce the time it takes from getting it reported to being able to fix it.

Wait, you're gonna show us how you create bugs? That'll be a good lecture for everyone in IT for sure. :megalol:

Kidding aside, the news sound amazing and the screenshots look great already, outstanding! :thumbup:

Coder - Oculus Rift Guy - Court Jester

wow.. u guys stepped up the game on this parrot!

i am curious about the gun reticle..

i hear people flying in virtual reality get parallax error looking down virtual sights, and end up becoming usable if they close one eye...

how is this on the gazelle with the new weapons?

Edited by hannibal

find me on steam! username: Hannibal_A101A

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197969447179

I'm planning on doing some VR tests this week. Will let you know.

wow.. u guys stepped up the game on this parrot!

i am curious about the gun reticle..

i hear people flying in virtual reality get parallax error looking down virtual sights, and end up becoming usable if they close one eye...

how is this on the gazelle with the new weapons?

Fantastic update, thanks for sharing it with us.

Gazelle is really looking awesome now :thumbup:

Keep up the great work guy's.

System :-

i7-12700K 3.6 GHz 12 core, ASUS ROG Strix Z690-A Gaming, 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200MHz, 24GB Asus ROG Strix Geforce RTX 3090, 1x 500GB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, 1x 2TB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, Corsair 1000W RMx Series Modular 80 Plus Gold PSU, Windows 10. VIRPIL VPC WarBRD Base with HOTAS Warthog Stick and Warthog Throttle, VIRPIL ACE Interceptor Pedals, VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus Base with a Hawk-60 Grip, HP Reverb G2.

Since we've got the Viviane for the HOT, drop down sight for both GIAT Gun, rocket pod, I wonder what's the usage of the Athos sight? AA missiles i guess?

Since I've seen Mistral equipped Gazelles with and without the Athos Camera.

1892220649_1.jpg

I'd guess the Athos retains much needed long range sighting/FLIR and while not as capable as the Viviane perhaps the weight saving is needed for aircraft performance or weapons load.

OTOH Polychop might just be adding variety.

Either way it's an unexpected bonus as the commander's periscope sight / Athos profile was iconic on the older Gazelles.

i9 9900K @4.7GHz, 64GB DDR4, RTX4070 12GB, 1+2TB NVMe, 6+4TB HD, 4+1TB SSD, Winwing Orion 2 F-15EX Throttle + F-16EX Stick, TPR Pedals, TIR5, Win 10 Pro x64, 1920X1080

You sirs, improve this game so much! Thanks to every single one on polychop for putting so much heart in releasing such a wonderful bird and for beeing a role model in customer relationship!!!

Kind regards,

A highly satisfied customer :)

GeForce RTX 4090 Founders Edition - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D - 64Gb RAM - Win11 - HP Reverb G1 - Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS (40cm extension) - VKB Sim T-Rudder MKIV Pedals

Hello Polychop,

WOW it's a great news, your SA342M is awesome and I spend all my free time with the Gazelle.

It's a GREAT module !!!

The future SA342L is superb, your job is perfect !!!

Congratulation for these two awesome Gazelle !!!

Skull.

im for the moving map!!

Good idea:

sam_4496b.jpg

Webmaster of http://www.yoyosims.pl

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

You sirs, improve this game so much! Thanks to every single one on polychop for putting so much heart in releasing such a wonderful bird and for beeing a role model in customer relationship!!!

Kind regards,

A highly satisfied customer :)

Well said :thumbup:

System :-

i7-12700K 3.6 GHz 12 core, ASUS ROG Strix Z690-A Gaming, 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200MHz, 24GB Asus ROG Strix Geforce RTX 3090, 1x 500GB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, 1x 2TB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, Corsair 1000W RMx Series Modular 80 Plus Gold PSU, Windows 10. VIRPIL VPC WarBRD Base with HOTAS Warthog Stick and Warthog Throttle, VIRPIL ACE Interceptor Pedals, VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus Base with a Hawk-60 Grip, HP Reverb G2.

I kid you not when I say that in most of the meetings I'm in I've asked for the cupholder.

As for moving map...maybe something to add in the enhancement thread?

Add a cup holder and I'm sold.

Looking good Polychop, nice work.