Spring Tension Bravo!

I was critical in an earlier post about some aspects of the Spring Tension campaign. I finished it tonight and wanted to give praise to its creators! The last mission was ... bravo! The holding pattern, how the mission evolved, all of it...super good. The campaign overall was awesome. I loved the ramp up and the variety of tasks. It was many hours of fun and I really appreciated its depth.

A few small suggestions / observations (mostly systems under-utilization):

- Radio management was not really a thing. That's cool, but rather different than for example the museum relic campaign.

- Radio navigation was not really a thing. Certainly there are few NDBs in that area, but for example the flight to Mozdok / Nalchik for the replacement airframe it would have made sense to have used them as a reference.

- Flares were not used, but could have been by other helos as an example after gun runs, etc.

...I'm sure you get the gist...

- When flying with an AI lead, please consider having the lead announce the direction post-take off. "Flight, take off" is good, but sometimes the AI helos out-climb or are lost sight of. Having at least a bearing to search would be helpful. This was especially tricky during the 4 troop drops with two fakes mission where my flight plan got me to the A.O., but only the leader knew the L.Z. locations...would have been super nice to hear: "Flight, take off, initial heading 090."

Huge kudos for the night illumination mission. The bomb-subsystem was interesting to learn about an operate. It also created a very surreal universe below. That mission was a real treat! Although the NS430 took a lot of adventure out of the navigation part.

Anyways, thank you very much!