Mirrors

Thanks, but this didn't work. It's not like in the Spitfire where the mirrors are there but just not enabled by default. They're completely missing (see screenshot).

The first screenshot, how it is on youtube videos. The 2nd and 3rd how it is on my PC.

It's like somebody unscrewed the mirrors on my chopper....

mirror.thumb.JPG.3cfe8e9ce46caccccd4257d2a6e30bd6.JPG

nomirror.thumb.JPG.3afe95b4b01fe79f719de037a6a9bbe3.JPG

external.thumb.JPG.a919601f6862ddcb96ed14ca13cf6a3d.JPG

and i try to remove them because of fps hit but can't do it. how did you do that?

iirc, pressing m key is suppose to turn on/ off and remove the mirros as a cycle but i can only turn it on and off, and off state looks ugly as hell.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=2724512&postcount=592

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

It seems that there is (used to be?) an option in the DCS GUI, but I don't recall / find it anymore

- Tony -

. My Reviews: Oilfield Campaign - Argo Campaign l My Mission: Huey Ramp Start Voice-Over New!

. Microsoft Force Feedback 2 base modded with a CH Fighterstick - VKB Sim T-Rudder Mk.IV Pedals

. Intel i5 4670K @4.3 GHz - 32 Gb DDR3 - MSI GTX 1080 - ASUS PG278QR 27" 2K @165 Hz G-Sync

Just checked the "Special" ribbon in the options, but there's nothing about the mirrors.

@ebabil, no idea how I did this. It was without mirrors by default. I simply bought the module and installed it using the "dcs_updater install MI-8MTV2" command.

But I just dug a bit deeper... in the options.lua, I noticed that there's an general option ["mirrors"] = false,

So I changed it to true and the mirrors were pressent.

Like Simicro mentioned, there's even an option in the GUI. It's under the ribbon "Game" (not sure if it's called like this in the english version).

So if you want to remove the mirrors from the Mi-8, completely disable mirros in the game section of the options.

"M" button should do the trick according to news at the link i shared above, but this feature is broken

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

"M" button should do the trick according to news at the link i shared above, but this feature is broken

Yep, you can't cycle through all sequences )

Acer Aspire E5-571G-713W/Intel® Core™ i7-4510U 2.0-3.1GHz/12 GB DDR3 L Memo/NVIDIA® GeForce® 820M 2 GB/1000 GB HDD