With release about a week away, what should we expect on day one from the JF-17?

statrekmike

One of the things that often creates a somewhat rocky first impression of a module is determining what does and what does not work during the immediate post-release period. Often this is aggravated by a lack of a definitive list of what is working and what is not in the release build.

With that in mind, what should we expect from the day one JF-17 release? What systems will work and what ones are still in progress? Are there any details that we should know in order to go into it with well adjusted expectations?

What kind of early access phase should we expect? I mean, from the sound of things, features like air to air refueling are already far along so should we expect a fairly short early access period or settle in for the long term?

From the looks of things, this is shaping up to be a great module and a solid release so I will certainly buy it on day one. I am just trying to get a rough idea of what I am in for in terms of early access and how Deka plans to handle the early access period.

My purpose here is not to indicate impatience but more to try to go into this release with both eyes open so I know what I can reasonably expect both at release and some time after. The wait isn't really the issue. I just want to know what Deka is expecting the early access period to be like on a rough level.

What about campaign (if model wasnt be an Early Acess)?

Missions SP and trenings?

Edited by YoYo

Webmaster of http://www.yoyosims.pl

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro