TWS IFF status?

D4n

This was one of the best updates thus far. Good work ED Team!

PC: ASROCK Z370 Gaming K6 | Intel i7 8700K | GeForce 2080TI | 32GB GeSkill 3200 RAM | GeForce 2080TI | 500GB Samsung 850 EVO M.2 | 1TB Samsung 860 EVO M.2

FLIGHT STUFF: Rift S | Warthog Base | Virpil Base | Hornet Grip | A-10 Grip | Cougar Grip | Virpil F-14 Grip | Cougar MFD's | A-10C UFC | Saitek Flight Panels | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals

This was one of the best updates thus far. Good work ED Team!

Yeah, things are shaping up nicely.

Can't say how much I appreciate all of these mini-updates. It's a breath of fresh air among all flight sims, commercial and military. Most devs can go months between even small updates.

Well done Wags and team.

But not a single progress report during january. ED, why aren't we kept updated on the progress? Please tell us what Engineer #3 worked on during the past 4 weeks.

You should check wags mini update threads as it will answer all of you questions.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3788314&postcount=121

Intel i9-9900K 32GB DDR4, RTX 2080tiftw3, Windows 10, 1tb 970 M2, TM Warthog, 4k 144hz HDR g-sync.

• 4 weeks later...
Guys, when we have SA page now, where I can find expantation of HAFU symbols? Thanks!

5xVMJ58.png?1

The HAFU icons are mirrored, the top half how you've IFF'ed the the contact, the bottom - how link 16 (E3, etc.) has IFF'ed them.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3797498&postcount=128

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3812342&postcount=134

i9 9900K @4.7GHz, 64GB DDR4, RTX4070 12GB, 1+2TB NVMe, 6+4TB HD, 4+1TB SSD, Winwing Orion 2 F-15EX Throttle + F-16EX Stick, TPR Pedals, TIR5, Win 10 Pro x64, 1920X1080

expantation

You mean explanation?

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

5xVMJ58.png?1

The HAFU icons are mirrored, the top half how you've IFF'ed the the contact, the bottom - how link 16 (E3, etc.) has IFF'ed them.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3797498&postcount=128

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3812342&postcount=134

Good snippet! Do you have a source document PDF for that symbology?

I don't need no stinkin' GPS! (except for PGMs :D) :pilotfly:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

dumb question here;

regarding to last pic which was shared by Wags, friendly and enemy planes can be seen on sa page. but radar shows all of the contacts with same symbol. will it change or this is how it is?

we can not see contacts as enemy or friend on radar right?

attachment.php?attachmentid=201830&d=1547157245

I'm curious as well, will the radar ever show more information than this ?

I'm curious as well, will the radar ever show more information than this ?

Yep, just still to be developed.

When we have LTWS finished, we'll be able to soft lock two of the bricks on the RWS radar screen and show tracks (i.e. IFF status, contact's bearing, elevation, speed) for them.

When we have MSI finished (it's a button on the data sub-page of the radar), we should be able to see the data link tracks we can currently see on the SA page on the RWS radar screen.

And once we have TWS, that'll automatically display tracks for the top 8 targets the radar sees (and we'll also have the two things above as well).

Yep, just still to be developed.

When we have LTWS finished, we'll be able to soft lock two of the bricks on the RWS radar screen and show tracks (i.e. IFF status, contact's bearing, elevation, speed) for them.

When we have MSI finished (it's a button on the data sub-page of the radar), we should be able to see the data link tracks we can currently see on the SA page on the RWS radar screen.

And once we have TWS, that'll automatically display tracks for the top 8 targets the radar sees (and we'll also have the two things above as well).

Thank you