How do i make the 'Follow' 'Last WPT' Work Properly

PSYKOnz

I am trying to get a formation of b52s to fly along some waypoints then break formation and land, so far I have the formation flying the waypoints following the lead aircraft fine. the problem is that when the lead aircraft gets to the point im using as "last wpt" the lead aircraft goes into land and the other aircraft turn around and fly off they don't turn back around or anything they just fly off, all aircraft that are flying in formation have 1 waypoint and that is the land waypoint.

what am I doing wrong?

Tomcat, Tomcat über allen

I put a skip waypoint command after the follow command.

Could do it as a triggered action

F-14 | F/A-18C | F-16C | AJS-37 | M-2000C | A-10C | UH-1H | F-5E | P-51 | Bf 109

Nevada | Persian Gulf | Normandy | Supercarrier

YouTube | Steam | Discord: JayBird#4400

i7-7700K | GTX 980 | 32gb RAM | 500gb SSD | 2TB HDD| Track IR | TM Warthog HOTAS | Logitech Pro Pedals

So is this an ongoing issue? I’m not doing something wrong?

What exactly is happening to cause the problem?

How do I put the skip waypoint in? After the “follow” action in the starting waypoints?

Edited by PSYKOnz

Tomcat, Tomcat über allen

Just added it to the waypoint with advanced triggers similar to the follow command. The aircraft is returning to overfly the waypoint which the follow command is present.

Does that make sense?

F-14 | F/A-18C | F-16C | AJS-37 | M-2000C | A-10C | UH-1H | F-5E | P-51 | Bf 109

i7-7700K | GTX 980 | 32gb RAM | 500gb SSD | 2TB HDD| Track IR | TM Warthog HOTAS | Logitech Pro Pedals

Awesome, happy to help :)