Questions regarding SU-27 Cockpit!

dodiano

Hi everyone,

My name is Roberto Soriano I am an Airline Captain for a company based in El Salvador, Central America... I recently purchased LOCK ON Platinum (Actually Yesterday LOL) and I am a big fan of sims!!! And actually not that new into this hobby... I have been active in Home Cockpit Building for Airlines for around 14 years now and have a small company that manufactures Throttles www.throttletek.com ! But basically my paltform has been MICROSOFT FLIGHT SIMULATOR!

I have been wanting to make a combat sim for some time now and Actually was going to go the FALCON way... Bought couple of MFD's and other stuff but there is something about the SU-27 that is just the best!!! Way better than the F-16!! Now I am new in LOCKON and not sure how good is it for instrument interfacing, multiscreen and if there are offsets that Hardware can read and interface with the sim...

Heve been making some research here and I have seen Leo's Bodnar hardware being used as well as opencockpits... Is there a way to interface insturments or like in MSFS you can take the panels and show them on a different screen??

Thanks for any help!

Roberto

Actually I have been looking into the A-10 and it looks very complete as you said the best avionics suite and all!! Is just that I love so much the SU-27 and I am having a lot of fun with it!! Was very inspired by those guys of the Russian Virtual Squadron and their acrobatics!!