HUD: How to revert from target bearing caret to waypoint bearing caret ?

In nav mode a caret will indicate PVI-800 waypoint bearing on the HUD.

After I have recieved a datalink target from my wingman and locked it through the SHKVAL, the caret changes from a diamond to a circle and now indicates bearing to the target point - all fine...

But when finsished attacking and resets the targeting system, the HUD cahnges back to NAV mode, but it still indicates the circle caret and "bearing to target point" instead of reverting to the diamond caret "bearing to PVI-800 waypoint".

Is this a bug or must I do something else ?

I have tried to center the SHKVAL, delete the datalink on the ABRIS, but cannot get the diamond caret back !

i7-10700K 3.8-5.1Ghz, 32GB RAM, RTX 4070 12GB, 1 x 1 TB SSD, 2 x 2TB SSD2 TB,  1 x 2 TBHDD 7200 RPM, Win10 Home 64bit, Meta Quest 3.

Did you use the "automatic ingress to target" on the PRTz? It needs to be disabled too, to return to NAV WP.

Helicopters and Viggen

DCS 1.5.7 and OpenBeta

Win7 Pro 64bit

i7-3820 3.60GHz

P9X79 Pro

32GB

GTX 670 2GB

VG278H + a Dell

PFT Lynx

TrackIR 5

Did you use the "automatic ingress to target" on the PRTz? It needs to be disabled too, to return to NAV WP.

Yes I did - and that did the trick...

Thanks for Your feedback :)

i7-10700K 3.8-5.1Ghz, 32GB RAM, RTX 4070 12GB, 1 x 1 TB SSD, 2 x 2TB SSD2 TB,  1 x 2 TBHDD 7200 RPM, Win10 Home 64bit, Meta Quest 3.