Komodo Simulations

Anybody know what the deal is with this company?

I have waited literally YEARS waiting for this guy to provide the KA-50 cyclic and have been very patient..

My patience is quite thin now.

A year after his website finally comes back online (months after he had said it would) He must have had like 1 example of each product ready as he has been sold out of every item he sells for at least a year now. Does he actually build controls? I have tried contacting him and the last 3 attempts got nothing but crickets..

Has anyone actually been able to purchase anything from this guy in the last 2 years?

Does this vaporware actually exist?

"Pride is a poor substitute for intelligence."

RAMBO

I don't believe Komodo ever said definitively that they were going to make any controls for the Ka-50, just that it was something they were looking into. As for the website, it does say that "due to extremely high demand some items are already out of stock." Komodo, like most low-volume companies, builds on demand. My guess is that they've received enough orders to keep them busy for the next few months, hence why they've marked every item as sold out.

I bought mine a little over two years ago. I too waited quite a while (a year, maybe?) for the Huey cyclic and collective. Fine build quality, but I hear you about having to wait.

hsb

HW Spec in Spoiler

---

i7-10700K Direct-To-Die/OC'ed to 5.1GHz, MSI Z490 MB, 32GB DDR4 3200MHz, EVGA 2080 Ti FTW3, NVMe+SSD, Win 10 x64 Pro, MFG, Warthog, TM MFDs, Komodo Huey set, Rverbe G1