Red Flag Rumble - Mig15 vs F86 - Round 4

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big thank you to 104th for this event. It was my first Red Flag and I am still feeling a bit shell shocked with the intensity of it all. I will try and do better next time, but at least I survived. Lucky for me I had a good lead who really looked after me; thanks very much Sydy :) Also, I was just blown away by the great job done by our ground controller <51P>Moltar. Sorry Moltar if I did not always react as fast as I should and my sense of direction was lacking somewhat, LOL. I am a 'guns' only man, so I very much look forward to the next Sabre vs Mig-15 tournament, whenever that may be and will have to pass on the fast jet missile type action. Thanks to everyone and good luck at the next event.

Hey buddy, really good to see new faces around, very glad you enjoyed it!

However - don't miss out on the other events, just because missiles or so. there is so much intensity and fun and great great moments to be had in any of these modules. hence we cycle through different eras and aircraft in the rumble series of red flag - so that we can enjoy them all once in a while. Who knows, why not once a huey vs mi8 event? and so on. try it all, fly it all, is all I can suggest, you will not regret it. once you get to know the stuff, it all turns into something special and awesome with plenty of fun to be had!

S!

Heatblur Simulations

Please feel free to contact me anytime, either via PM here, on the forums, or via email through the contact form on our homepage.

http://www.heatblur.com/

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

However - don't miss out on the other events, just because missiles or so. there is so much intensity and fun and great great moments to be had in any of these modules. hence we cycle through different eras and aircraft in the rumble series of red flag - so that we can enjoy them all once in a while. Who knows, why not once a huey vs mi8 event? and so on. try it all, fly it all, is all I can suggest, you will not regret it. once you get to know the stuff, it all turns into something special and awesome with plenty of fun to be had!

S!

Ooooo you doing a Huey versus Mi8 event?????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

S!

Thanks Mike :)

I have only dipped my toe into DCS and own 3 aircraft to date. P51D, Spitfire IX and Mig-15. I am really into WWII aircraft and combat planes up to the era covering war in Korea. I am waiting to see how things pan out with DCS after the great merge before committing to further aircraft types. The Red Flag series sure looks very tasty though. Very impressive!

Very many thanks to you and everyone involved with Red Flag for making us newcomers welcome. It is much appreciated.

Happy landings,

Bell_UH-1 side.png

Big thanks to the 104th for hosting another awesome event. Thanks to the ground controllers, and to Maverik for commentating, had a good laugh watching the stream after I was blown out of the sky.

Really enjoyed it, and the efforts are much appreciated. Can't wait for the next one!

-Tekk