Latest Update DCS 2.5.0.15085 broke F-5E

DaveRindner

Latest DCS Update 2.5.01508 broke F-5E.

With exception of Instant Action/Caucass/Take Off , all F-5E missions crash DCS. The sole survivor an Instant Action/Take Off Caucass gives a broken F-5E siting on runway. The engines are dead, and cannot be started and bar.. altitude read 98055 feet with aircraft sitting on runway. SR-71 territory. All other F-5E missions freeze and/or crash DCS 2.5.0.15085

Uninstall the F5 module using Module Manager by clicking on the trash bin. Then when DCS restarts you will have a "1" on the module manager icon indicating that you have one module to install. Install it using the Module Manager. Happy flying :)

Latest DCS Update 2.5.01508 broke F-5E.

With exception of Instant Action/Caucass/Take Off , all F-5E missions crash DCS. The sole survivor an Instant Action/Take Off Caucass gives a broken F-5E siting on runway. The engines are dead, and cannot be started and bar.. altitude read 98055 feet with aircraft sitting on runway. SR-71 territory. All other F-5E missions freeze and/or crash DCS 2.5.0.15085

I'm having the exact same problem. If I select the F5, it loads the cockpit and menus, but as soon as I try and run the sim, everything freezes and I'm doing a hard reset. :helpsmilie:

Edit: reinstalling the module didn't help at all :(

Edited by Zadren

Hi

I have the same issue, only I get a crash to the main menu with this module. The same is happening with the L-39C so I assume it's deeper than a simple module reinstall.

Any help would be appreciated Belsimtek.

"The natural function of the wing is to soar upwards and carry that which is heavy up to the place where dwells the race of gods.

More than any other thing that pertains to the body it partakes of the nature of the divine." — Plato, Phaedrus.