New Year 1.1.1.1 DCS A-10C CAS sortie

WildBillKelsoe

Hey fellas, to those of you who are still playing 1.1.1.1, I'm hosting a flight on Monday, 12/31/2012 @ 10:00 PM GMT.

DCS A-10C ver 1.1.1.1 (pre-world version)

To celebrate the new year, we'll fly 2 hrs leading to the new year. I'll post details of the mission and server connection once I got positive reply from folks here.

We'll be a 4 ship flight, mostly armor practice, formation flying and landing. It will be fun, and I wish to see you all here.

Happy New Year in advance! :pilotfly:

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.

great idea, hope that there will be get enough players together, to worth running the server..:thumbup:

DCS-Tutorial-Collection       

BlackSharkDen - Helicopter only

Specs:: ASrock Z790 Pro RS; Intel i5-13600K @5,1Ghz; 64GB DDR5 RAM; RTX 3080 @10GB; Corsair RMX Serie 750; 2x SSD 850 EVO 1x860 EVO 500GB 1x nvme M.2 970 EVO 1TB; 1x nvme M.2 980 Pro 2TB+ 3 TB HDD

Hardware: Oculus Rift S; HOTAS Warthog; Saitek Rudder Pedals, K-51 Collective

Thanks man. Looking forward to see you.

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.

hi!

is that the steam version?

No, that's the standalone version. If steam has 1.1.1.1 as version number, you can join.

teamspeak 3 server info

chi1.reconvoice.com:7421

Server info:

Server name:

Kelsoe's crib

port:

password:

to be announced on teamspeak server. See you soon!

Roger.

OK, guys voice server up! Game server up @ 10:00 GMT sharp. See you all then!

Edited by WildBillKelsoe

Special thanks to Smokey for showing up. Happy New Year man!!! :thumbup:

I cant believe I missed it! Sorry man i guess this date has it ways on going Haywire, :cry: and I totally wasted 1 installation. :doh: Cause i just installed it for this thing... oh well I really hope it was great.

And Happy New Year to everyone!

I hope I get to see you all for a miz next year!

I cant believe I missed it! Sorry man i guess this date has it ways on going Haywire, :cry: and I totally wasted 1 installation. :doh: Cause i just installed it for this thing... oh well I really hope it was great.

And Happy New Year to everyone!

I hope I get to see you all for a miz next year!

No worries mate! One showing up is better than no one showing up!!! Happy New Year and see you next time! :thumbup: