Win a Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog during VFAT Weekend

Ells228

"Donation made to The Jon Egging Trust"

i386DX40@42 MHz w/i387 CP, 4 MB RAM (8*512 kB), Trident 8900C 1 MB w/16-bit RAMDAC ISA, Quantum 340 MB UDMA33, SB 16, DOS 6.22 w/QEMM + Win3.11CE, Quickshot 1btn 2axis, Numpad as hat. 2 FPH on a good day, 1 FPH avg.

DISCLAIMER: My posts are still absolutely useless. Just finding excuses not to learn the F-14 (HB's Swansong?).

Annoyed by my posts? Please consider donating. Once the target sum is reached, I'll be off to somewhere nice I promise not to post from. I'd buy that for a dollar!

I told my wife about the competition and the presents. I don’t need to say that I would get crazy if I win the prize. I also promise her that if I’ll be the winner I will get her a big gift. I of course told her that knowing that I am a big loser! Anyway I am very anxious about the outcome!:)

Edited by sotosev

System specs below

Case - Antec Three Hundred

PSU - Corsair AX750watt

Board - MSI Z170A GAMING PRO

CPU - Intel i5 6600K 3900MHz

Cooler - CoolerMaster Hyper 212 Plus

Memory - Kingston HYPERX 16G DDR4 2400Mhz CL15

Graphics - MSI GEFORCE GTX 980 GAMING 4G

SSD - Samsung 950 PRO 256GB M.2 NVMe

Monitor - Philips 277E 27" 1920x1080 60Hz

OS - Windows 10 Home 64bit

Flight Controllers - Thrustmaster HOTAS WARTHOG, Saitek COMBAT RUDDER PEDALS, TrackIR 4, Track Clip Pro

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hehe, would be a great Christmas present :) Waiting as anxious as everyone else.

I had never heard of the trust before, great initiative !

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

_____________Semper paratus, In hoc signo vinces________________

PC: Intel i7-8700K (4.9 GHz), Aorus Ultra Gaming Z370 MB, Gigabyte RTX 3080, 32 GB DDR3 (3,2 GHz), Samsung EVO 860 M.2 500 GB SSD + Samsung 960 M.2 250 GB SSD Gaming: Virpil T-50 CM2, TM WH Throttle, Crosswind pedals, HP Reverb

The competition winner has been picked by a random number generator.

There were 66 entries in total

vfat2012CompNo.jpg

As you can see from the image above, 49 was picked which happens to be someone on the ED forums.

I have made contact with that person for verification of the donation and we will be announcing who is it soon.

Thanks again for all of your donations to the Jon Egging Trust and we hope you enjoyed our VFAT flight.

Chris.

Edited by Ells228