L-39 - Gunsight - Not working

I'm not sure if it is something that I am doing wrong, but the gun sight doesn't seem to be working on the L-39 in version 1.5.

There are no mouse action indications on the gun sight and when I switch it on - nothing happens. However in the open beta version all is fine.

Can anyone help?

I'm not sure if it is something that I am doing wrong, but the gun sight doesn't seem to be working on the L-39 in version 1.5.

There are no mouse action indications on the gun sight and when I switch it on - nothing happens. However in the open beta version all is fine.

Can anyone help?

Check your switches on the right side, and make sure they are all on. I did that once, where I forgot to turn on the circuit for the weapons system and it took me about 10 minutes of cursing at my screen to realize i forgot that.

Are you using C or ZA? Cause the switch layout is slightly different as I am sure you may have noticed.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

YouTube ~ Twitch

Make sure the dismount Gun Sight option is NOT checked in

Options -> Special -> L-39

for the L-39C, as the clickable mouse hot spots on the L-39ZA gun sight will also stop working i.e. mirror depression, target size, etc. if it is.

i9 9900K @4.9GHz, 64GB DDR4, RTX4070 12GB, 1+2TB NVMe, 6+4TB HD, 4+1TB SSD, Winwing Orion 2 F-15EX Throttle + F-16EX Stick, TPR Pedals, TIR5, Win 10 Pro x64, 1920X1080

Make sure the dismount Gun Sight option is NOT checked in

Options -> Special -> L-39

for the L-39C, as the clickable mouse hot spots on the L-39ZA gun sight will also stop working i.e. mirror depression, target size, etc. if it is.

That was it ! Thanks for that - this was driving me insane for a short while!

Edited by yorkshireflyer