Corsair new phu-leeeeez????

Robert31178

Request pest strikes again.......

Just hoping for a scrap of news about this super duper awesome weapon of war. Your Xmas teaser has more or less ruined my tiny brain, all I can think about is flying a full switch Corsair!!! Absence of Corsair news in your last update post was noticed and I was kinda bummed to not see any new pics/news of the Hog (before you A-10 guys pounce, Hog was a nickname for the Corsair). I know y'all have been busy with the MiG-21 updates and CE2, so I would totally understand if there is nothing new to present to us, but if y'all have worked on it can we get a pic pleeeeeeeeease????!?!

Thanks in advance!

~Rob

+1 here as well. First day buy for me! I will even buy the Mig-21 as well just to help out.

Honestly? I see your logic. That said, buying the CE2 would probably be more helpful. After all, they'll want feedback on their piston engine physics model, so you'd be providing them that in addition to a purchase. After all, all EA aircraft have bugs that need to be addressed.

Reformers hate him! This one weird trick found by a bush pilot will make gunfighter obsessed old farts angry at your multi-role carrier deck line up!