Edit wingman's loadout

Darcaem

Hi

I'm editing the old F15's "An eye for an eye" campaign (https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=140628) to fly it with the F18. I do not know if it would work, or some triggers would not, but as I "know what it is supposed to happen on each mission" I want to try it :)

My first problem is that I have change the singleplayer 2 aircraft flight from F15 to F18 and set the loadout to 6xAim9. 2xAim7 and 3xFuel. When I play the mission, player's plane is ok, but my wingman appears without any loadout. I've check in the mission editor and both the player and wingman have set the loadout, but obviously I'm doing something wrong.

What am I missing? Thanks!

PS: I'm attaching mission 2, for example, which I have just played without loadout on my wingman

An Eye for an Eye 1.9.8 - 02 - A Knock at the Door.miz

• Like 1

Okay, I opened your .miz and the wingman's loadout was empty.

In the group menu, where it says "1 of 2" click the first arrow over to "2 of 2" and then click the armament tab to arm the wingman. As long as you don't change anything besides the aircraft type, the triggers should still work (at least as well as they do for the F-15; I haven't tested this in a long time.)

Also, I'd recommend using hot starts if you're trying to convert this campaign; the timing in many of the missions is built around FC3 startup times.

Edited by feefifofum
.miz removed
  • Like 1