Amiga game

Hi to all.....i would like to know your opinion on a old game called fighterbomber for the Commodore Amiga 500 it is 2 floppy disks and it runs on 512k Ram of the Amiga i run it in a Amiga emulator called winUAE for the PC.:thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

---- " In Peace.....Prepare to War "--------

Wishlist : F-4 Phantom / F-20 TigerShark / Su-34

Processor Core i7 4790, 32 Gb RAM, 2 Tb SSHD, GTX 750 2Gb, 1920X1080 Gaming Monitor, Senze Joypad, Windows 8.1 Pro 64Bit, VMware Workstation 12 for WindowsXP with Office 2007 and Linux OpenSUSE for Net Access.

I had this one for my ZX Spectrum. Not my favourite flight sim, but I remember you could choose between different aircraft: Tornado, MiG-27 and a few others. In the end all the cockpits were pretty similar, perhaps it was better in the Amiga version.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

It was a vector oriented game...right?:thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Processor Core i7 4790, 32 Gb RAM, 2 Tb SSHD, GTX 750 2Gb, 1920X1080 Gaming Monitor, Senze Joypad, Windows 8.1 Pro 64Bit, VMware Workstation 12 for WindowsXP with Office 2007 and Linux OpenSUSE for Net Access.

• 4 years later...

Just tell me why vector oriented simulations are better than picture oriented i have a fighter bomber Amiga 500 game simulation with every top jet plane of the time in a 2 disks totallying around 1 Megabyte data that almost sims a airforce combat sceneario and that only needs special rendering to be updated so when i have Gigas of a DCS picture oriented game that does not run on my core i7 4th Gen PC because of the 2Gigs NVIDIA GTX of that time i question myself should i continue to buy anything on DCS or should i wait for the next NVIDIA card

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]