Can I edit a campaign in the mission editor?

Wolf8312

What the title says really, I want to make a few alterations as I play in VR. Can anyone tell me where the campaign missions are filed and in what DCS folder. Many thanks

------------

3080Ti, i5- 13600k 32GB  VIVE index, VKB peddals, HOTAS VPC MONGOOSE, WARTHOG throttle, BKicker,

You should find the default content in /DCS World/Mods/Aircraft/AIRFRAMENAME/Missions/Campaigns/en

No man, I can get as far as missions but there seems to be no campaign folder in there!

------------

3080Ti, i5- 13600k 32GB  VIVE index, VKB peddals, HOTAS VPC MONGOOSE, WARTHOG throttle, BKicker,

Oh seems like I am not allowed to save my own edits. Thats dissapointing. Is that right?

That is correct .. ED has to protect the rights of the campaign creator ... to understand it better, put yourself on the place of the author: would you like someone editing the mission and then save it and share with someone else?

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

That is correct .. ED has to protect the rights of the campaign creator ... to understand it better, put yourself on the place of the author: would you like someone editing the mission and then save it and share with someone else?

No I understand it, it would be very easy to pass it along.

Luckily however time of day can still be altered before mission start which is the main thing.

------------