Jas 39 Gripen New on the Horizon

xsly

I am planed as a stand alone module, but as far as i see... Drawing is an easiest and simple story.. Argument based movements is will be the one of the hardest part... And... The phisics.. Probably, i will consultate whit pilots, and i will see...Ther are some black hole in this project... (for example.. I started it on 1.5.6. and unable to use in 1.5.8...)

PRINT_SCREEN Button

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

yep.. but i had to faced an interesting problem..Dcs handling only a spherical "artiphisical horizon", and the gripen has only display screened "flat" informations...I dunno how to solve this problem, or can i solve this at all...?

• 3 weeks later...

cool

Intel® Core™ i5-2500k CPU@4.20GHz 64 bit operation System Windows 10+ Pro NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 - Memory: 16.0 GB - 500gb ssd samsung - Samsung 27"SyncMaster TA550 monitors [SIZE=1][B]- [/B][/SIZE][FONT=Arial][SIZE=2]TM Hotas Warthog[/SIZE][/FONT] Trackir4 - TM Rudder Pedals.

• 3 weeks later...

What are your plans on how the player can interact with the cockpit?

Are you hoping to make it somewhat full fidelity or is it more along the lines of a flaming cliff aircraft? The answer doesn't matter, I will buy it regardless and be super happy to be ably to fly around in a JAS in dcs.

What are your plans on how the player can interact with the cockpit?

Are you hoping to make it somewhat full fidelity or is it more along the lines of a flaming cliff aircraft? The answer doesn't matter, I will buy it regardless and be super happy to be ably to fly around in a JAS in dcs.

Look at post #3. He has plans to make it a module.

Look at post #3. He has plans to make it a module.

I read that, but I think I wasn't really thinking straight. I keep thinking that a module can be different things since the F-15 is available as a "module" but not fully clickable.

I will go back to sit quit in the corner now and try to think a step longer next time :).

• 4 weeks later...

Hey, If u want help with translations or help to dig out technical data, I could try to help, I am a Swede and have basicly no life, so digging for data is some thing that would fill up some of that emty time :P and second I LOVE the Gripen as an platform.

• 2 weeks later...