• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To the contrary

Purchased! :thumbup

(...)

TL;DR

As it stands ED know better than to promise release dates they're uncertain they can keep. Feel free to ask, but it sounds like pre-purchase just isn't for you in this case.

Oh no, not at all. I have been pre-purchasing A10C, Hornet, PG, SC, also buying several licenses of various modules as gifts. It's not about that.

I did not ask for specific date either. I pointed out, that NOT mentioning expected release window OFFICIALLY should not be a new practice. I know how it went with SC, and yes saying "before end of 2020, would be good enough.

It's just that, really. I am good to pre order, just didn't like the missing information on the product page "we hope this summer" that's it.

Intel i7-13700KF :: ROG STRIX Z790-A GAMING WIFI D4 :: Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB ::  MSI RTX 4080  Gaming X Trio  :: VKB Gunfighter MK.III MCG Ultimate :: VPC MongoosT-50 CM3 :: non-VR :: single player :: open beta

More money gone. Looking forward to the map.

i9 9900K @ 5.1Ghz - ASUS Maximus Hero XI - 32GB 4266 DDR4 RAM - ASUS RTX 2080Ti - 1 TB NVME - NZXT Kraken 62 Watercooling System - Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas (Virpil Base) - MFG Crosswind Pedals - Pimax 5K+

VFA-25 Fist Of The Fleet

Purchased and when the time comes I look forward to flying the friendly skies over Syria :-)

The videos look great so far, and though I am primarily a fast-jet player, it looks like it will be tons of fun with the choppers too!

Glowing AMRAAM is great, but I would’ve wished for more shots showing off the map instead of the planes and helis. Yeah people need to see what they can do, the first part showed a lot of great landmarks then it was just close up close up close up on planes rockets and bombs.

That being said can’t wakt for it to release!

:thumbup:

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/downloads/screenshots/1309/

|Motherboard|: Asus TUF Gaming X570-PLUS,

|WaterCooler|: Corsair H115i Pro,

|CPU|: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X,

|RAM|: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB 3200MHz DDR4,

|SSD|: Kingston A2000 500GB M.2 NVMe,

|SSD|: Kingston 2.5´ 480GB UV400 SATA III,

|SSHD|: Seagate Híbrido 2TB 7200RPM SATA III,

|GPU|: MSI Gaming 980Ti,

|Monitor|: LG UltraWide 34UM68,

|Joystick 1|: Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog,

|Joystick 2|: T.Flight Rudder Pedals,

|Head Motion|: TrackIr 5.

Bought, i cant wait to download it.

Ryzen 5 3600X, 32GB DDR4, 1060 6GB, 1TB M.2, ASUS B450-I Gaming, Windows 10 64, ASUS Monitor 29" Ultrawide 2560 X 1080, BenQ 22" 1080p

DCS Stable version, FC3, L39, A10-C

Thrustmaster T.16000 HOTAS

• ED Team
Glowing AMRAAM is great, but I would’ve wished for more shots showing off the map instead of the planes and helis. Yeah people need to see what they can do, the first part showed a lot of great landmarks then it was just close up close up close up on planes rockets and bombs.

That being said can’t wakt for it to release!

You have a point, and believe me there are lots of "scenery" shots on the cutting floor. :)

Problem was it dragged down the video "excitement" waaay too much, in my opinion. I feel the balance in the video is nice, and i wanted it to be on the high end of the "energy scale", so when new people come across the video, they might be interested and want to see more.

Then we have Matts videos coming out, then we get more screenshots, all leading up to release.

In short, i think the pre-order video did the job without becoming a "tour" of the entire map, in a sense. :) Appreciate the feedback :thumbup:

Cheers!

I have to say whomever put together that trailer has a future. It is the best one concerning a product release I've ever seen. It reached right out of the screen and injected me with adrenaline. That, plus it showed off the scenery while doing so. I've seen trailers that are more eye candy than fact. This one had everything.

Can't wait to have the real map.

• ED Team
I have to say whomever put together that trailer has a future. It is the best one concerning a product release I've ever seen. It reached right out of the screen and injected me with adrenaline. That, plus it showed off the scenery while doing so. I've seen trailers that are more eye candy than fact. This one had everything.

Can't wait to have the real map.

No spoilers, but I think this is my favorite map now. :music_whistling: :D

Glad you enjoyed the trailer. Cheers!

LOL I'd completely missed the pre-order trailer! Makes me wanna purchase again right away. :D

Outstanding trailer, GA! :thumbup:

It's just that, really. I am good to pre order, just didn't like the missing information on the product page "we hope this summer" that's it.

Fair enough, sounds like I misjudged your intention.

I sort of agree that a release date, even a vague one, would make sense.

It's just that whatever ED do, or don't, there's always going to be more questions and a need for clarification, and criticism. Maybe I'm too trusty, I just got the impression that they're going to deliver, and when they do, who cares what date they'd planned for initially? :smartass:

Pre-ordered ... :thumbup:

Now the long wait ...:baby: yawn.gif

Check Six!!!_:gun_sniper:_:pilotfly:

||R7-2700X||ASUS ROG STRIX-X470F Gaming||GSKILL-TridentZRGB 16GBDDR4 3200C14||CORSAIR RM 1000X||SAPPHIRE RX 7900 XTX 24GB OC||WARTHOG HOTAS||:gun_smilie:

Was expecting a hefty $60-$80 bucks for this, but boy, it's half that for what looks like will be my new favourite map!!

AMD Ryzen 9 7845HX with Radeon Graphics           3.00 GHz

32 GB RAM

2 TB SSD

RTX 4070 8GB

Windows 11 64 bit