Superb radar-directed gun sight

Mule

A guns kill in BFM with the radar-directed gun sight is one of the most satisfying things to do in the Hornet apart from AAR and Case 1 Recovery.

The new update has made this even better.

Great stuff ED!!

+1 The update to the radar guided gun piper is a big improvement to previous version(s).

Cheers,

Don

i7 6700 @4ghz, 32GB HyperX Fury ddr4-2133 ram, GTX980, Oculus Rift CV1, 2x1TB SSD drives (one solely for DCS OpenBeta standalone) Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs

Airframes: A10C, A10CII, F/A-18C, F-14B, F-16C, UH=1H, FC3. Modules: Combined Arms, Supercarrier. Terrains: Persian Gulf, Nevada NTTR, Syria

Unfortunately, in multiplayer, it often behaves very surprisingly. The target turns in one direction, and the HUD sight in the opposite or other direction is completely unexpected.

However, it's probably a network code problem, because there are a lot of errors in MP with RWR and radar.

• 5 months later...
It looks like this in my multiplayer game. Better than before, unfortunately it does not look.

+1 This is exactly what I experience in some MP servers.

Certainly this can't be normal. Some have said it's caused by network issues or whatnot, but if that's the case why does it only affect the Hornet?

Please investigate and fix this, ED. I am a poor enough shot as it is without this additional handicap.

+1 This is exactly what I experience in some MP servers.

Certainly this can't be normal. Some have said it's caused by network issues or whatnot, but if that's the case why does it only affect the Hornet?

Please investigate and fix this, ED. I am a poor enough shot as it is without this additional handicap.

+1 It's true it works steady and accurate in SP mode, but in MP I have it turned off and use the funel, for the piper jumps around exactly like the video posted above - it's useless in MP.