[PG] MiG-29 Practice Missions at Iran

Rudel_chw

I'm not getting any points for straffing targets and hitting targets with rockets and bombs even though I'm hitting them. Currently on 2.5.6.

OK, I will take a look, maybe the Range Script that I use (created by @Ciribob) has a bug on 2.5.6 that I'm not aware of ... I will check and get back to you :thumbup:

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

• 1 month later...

I just wanted to thank you for these training missions. I have just completed the first one scoring 100 (it took me few attempts) and am looking forward to the other missions.

I'm not getting any points for straffing targets and hitting targets with rockets and bombs even though I'm hitting them. Currently on 2.5.6.

Unfortunately, a recent bug (https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=272091) with one of the trigger instructions that I use on the weapons range missions, has affected the scoring.

I’m able to fix the Gun straffing one, will upload it today, but the rockets and bombing can’t be easily fixed, so we will have to wait for ED to fix this bug ... these missions can still be flown and @Ciribob’s accuracy script still works, but the mission score that I provide at the end will not reflect your results.

I’m sorry for this inconvenience :(

Eduardo

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Looking forward to it. Been having bad week getting any of the missions to work with New OB(AI doing there stuffs). I played some campaigns in my other installation of 2.5.5 stable, which eventually got updated to same OB version. So No way to play campaigns and mission without getting bald plucking my hairs.

Sent from my Redmi K20 Pro using Tapatalk

I’m able to fix the Gun straffing one, will upload it today, but the rockets and bombing can’t be easily fixed, so we will have to wait for ED to fix this bug ...

Hello,

Just a short note to tell you that I updated this missions package with a fixed Gun Straffing mission. You would need to redownload them from the link given on the 1st post of the thread.

I’m not able to fix the rockets or bombing missions, tough they can still be used, it is just the scoring that is not working. Let’s hope that ED will fix the UNIT HITS trigger soon.

Eduardo

Hello,

Just a short note to tell you that I updated this missions package with a fixed Gun Straffing mission. You would need to redownload them from the link given on the 1st post of the thread.

I’m not able to fix the rockets or bombing missions, tough they can still be used, it is just the scoring that is not working. Let’s hope that ED will fix the UNIT HITS trigger soon.

Eduardo

Seen the first post of this thread. You may have forgot to include link to updated one. Btw thanks for fixing those glaring issues

Seen the first post of this thread. You may have forgot to include link to updated one.

It’s the same link as before, tough you will have to re-download again in order to get the updated mission.