Hearing Internal Audio Outside The Jet

Emmy

I'm putting this in the Viper section because I'm not sure it's sim-wide, but when I'm dead in or have ejected from an F-16, and all I have left is my F2 View, I shouldn't need to listen to the stall warning going off constantly from FL250 all the way to the ground nor should I hear Betty calling "ALTITUDE" for the final 5,000 feet.

It's a waste of cycles and it often causes freezes.

If you're out of the jet, you shouldn't hear sounds from systems you would only hear if you were in the jet.

Thanks...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

http://www.476vfightergroup.com/content.php

High Quality Aviation Photography For Personal Enjoyment And Editorial Use.

www.crosswindimages.com

I'm putting this in the Viper section because I'm not sure it's sim-wide, but when I'm dead in or have ejected from an F-16, and all I have left is my F2 View, I shouldn't need to listen to the stall warning going off constantly from FL250 all the way to the ground nor should I hear Betty calling "ALTITUDE" for the final 5,000 feet.

It's a waste of cycles and it often causes freezes.

If you're out of the jet, you shouldn't hear sounds from systems you would only hear if you were in the jet.

Thanks...

Why dont you just turn these cockpit sound while in external view? You will find it in Options Menu ;)

Gigabyte Z390 Gaming X | i7 9700K@5.0GHz | Asus TUF OC RTX 4090 | 32GB DDR4@3200MHz | HP Reverb G2 | TrackIR 5 | TM Warthog HOTAS | MFG Croswinds