DCS Editor Manual [PDF]

Lino_Germany

my answer is for German only an not relevant for english languaged folks.

Hast du schonmal überlegt dich im deutschen Forum umzuhören, ob sich da ein Team zusammenfinden würde?

Ich hatte bisher fast immer private Anfragen von Leuten, welche sich bereit erklärten, das jeweilige Dokument in ihre Muttersprache zu übersetzen, teilweise sehr penetrant. Bei drei Projekten, die teilw. deutlich weniger Umfang hatten als das vorliegende, bin ich darauf eingegangen und habe das original Word-Skript rausgerückt. Keines der 'motivierten' Übersetzungsteams hat je eines der Dokumente übersetzt. Aus diesem Grund glaube ich nicht, dass irgendjemand sich diese Mühe macht.

Kind regards,

Lino_Germany

Hallo, ich gehe davon aus, dass jeder von uns seine eigenen Projekte machen kann, was er will. Ich überlege jedoch, ob wir alle, um eines der DCS-Flugzeuge steuern zu können, früher oder später einen Leitfaden oder ein kostenloses Video von anderen verwenden. Dies würde ausreichen, um die bedingungslose Weitergabe des eigenen Projekts an die Gemeinschaft ohne Bedingungen zu rechtfertigen. Aber das ist nur mein Gedanke. Verzeihen Sie die Übersetzung von Google translate. Hallo.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

S.O: Win 64bit

MB: ASUSTek TUF GAMING X570P

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X 8 Core

GPU: nVidia GTX1080Ti 8GB

HD: Sabrent SSD 1TB

RAM: DDR4 32 GB 1600Mhz

Accessories: Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog

Alim: 850 watt Corsair 850TXEU

Ich hatte bisher fast immer private Anfragen von Leuten, welche sich bereit erklärten, das jeweilige Dokument in ihre Muttersprache zu übersetzen, teilweise sehr penetrant. Bei drei Projekten, die teilw. deutlich weniger Umfang hatten als das vorliegende, bin ich darauf eingegangen und habe das original Word-Skript rausgerückt. Keines der 'motivierten' Übersetzungsteams hat je eines der Dokumente übersetzt. Aus diesem Grund glaube ich nicht, dass irgendjemand sich diese Mühe macht.

Das überrascht mich nicht!

Kneeboard Guides

Rig: Asus B650-GAMING PLUS; Ryzen 7800X3D ; 64GB DDR5 5600; RTX 4080; VPC T50 CM2 HOTAS; SN-1 Pedals; VR = Pico 4 over VD Wireless + Index; Point Control v2

Offtopic:

@Brixmis, I entered your website linked in your signature, great resource, I´ve added your website to my Tutorial Collection website.

DCS-Tutorial-Collection       

BlackSharkDen - Helicopter only

Specs:: ASrock Z790 Pro RS; Intel i5-13600K @5,1Ghz; 64GB DDR5 RAM; RTX 3080 @10GB; Corsair RMX Serie 750; 2x SSD 850 EVO 1x860 EVO 500GB 1x nvme M.2 970 EVO 1TB; 1x nvme M.2 980 Pro 2TB+ 3 TB HDD

Hardware: Oculus Rift S; HOTAS Warthog; Saitek Rudder Pedals, K-51 Collective

• 2 months later...

Hell of a work that you did, Lino, congrats and thanks!:notworthy:

I stumbled over the thread because I'd like to give the small PG islands a touch of WWII. I have a stupid newbie question:doh:: Is it by any means possible to remove or exchange the current (modern) buildings and vehicles on the islands or can I just ADD new objects?

• 1 month later...
Hell of a work that you did, Lino, congrats and thanks!:notworthy:

I stumbled over the thread because I'd like to give the small PG islands a touch of WWII. I have a stupid newbie question:doh:: Is it by any means possible to remove or exchange the current (modern) buildings and vehicles on the islands or can I just ADD new objects?

That is not possible. For realistic WW2 scenarios you have to fall back on the Normandy map.

Kind regards,

Lino_Germany

• 4 weeks later...

Would you be ok with the community tried to translate your document? I don't want to override any copyrights you have for this doc. :)

If so, would you be ok to upload your guide in a different format? Say words or whatever you used as it would be easier to update the document.

13900@5.8Ghz, Asus TUF 4090 OC, 64GB@6400mhz DDR5, 4K, TrackIR 5, Tobii, Virpil CM2, CM3
F-15E | F-16C | F/A-18C | A-10C | A-10C II | AV-8B | AH-64D |  MI-24P | MI-8 | BS 2 | UH-1H | Mosquito | BF 109 | Spitfire | P-47D | CA | SC | WWII AP

Would you be ok with the community tried to translate your document? I don't want to override any copyrights you have for this doc. :)

If so, would you be ok to upload your guide in a different format? Say words or whatever you used as it would be easier to update the document.

As stated before: I reserve the right to make changes to the manual myself. Although my work is free, I do not want to flog the document.

Kind regards,

Lino_Germany

As stated before: I reserve the right to make changes to the manual myself. Although my work is free, I do not want to flog the document.

No worries. I just wanted to see if I could translate it to English (no updates) so it could benefit more people if it had any interest.

Cheers

13900@5.8Ghz, Asus TUF 4090 OC, 64GB@6400mhz DDR5, 4K, TrackIR 5, Tobii, Virpil CM2, CM3
F-15E | F-16C | F/A-18C | A-10C | A-10C II | AV-8B | AH-64D |  MI-24P | MI-8 | BS 2 | UH-1H | Mosquito | BF 109 | Spitfire | P-47D | CA | SC | WWII AP

He was talking about translating your document, not editing it, you did an excellent job, it would be a shame not to share it.

MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - Intel I7 4790K - Artic cooling freezer 7 pro rev 2 - GSKILL 32 Go - SSD Crucial M5 120 go - SSD Crucial 2To - HDD western digital caviar blue 1 TO - Gigabyte GTX 1070 Gaming G1 - Windows 10 home 64 bits

No worries. I just wanted to see if I could translate it to English (no updates) so it could benefit more people if it had any interest.

Cheers

Believe me one thing: There were several inquiries from enthusiasts who wanted to translate each of my documents. After I published the source documents, not one was dealt with as agreed. If someone wants to translate the document, they can do so based on the PDF. As soon as the text has been translated, I offer to make the DOCX source code available for picture and document format access.

Edited by Lino_Germany

Kind regards,

Lino_Germany

• 1 month later...
Believe me one thing: There were several inquiries from enthusiasts who wanted to translate each of my documents. After I published the source documents, not one was dealt with as agreed. If someone wants to translate the document, they can do so based on the PDF. As soon as the text has been translated, I offer to make the DOCX source code available for picture and document format access.

Any updates on this from last time? Just curious.

Speed is life !!!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Keine Fotomontage, der Screenshot stammt direkt aus dem ME. Im ME nah heranzoomen und die Draufsicht der Einheiten wird erkennbar.

Hi,

Ah - thx

Man muss auf das Symbol "Show models" klicken

-

764890116_Showmodels.thumb.jpg.ce9872177beb79b1504c48f6de9179d4.jpg