UH-1H Huey B8 Cyclic joystick 3D printed grip - Page 2 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 09-16-2018, 10:08 AM   #11
sinuos

I will make a full custom joystick so the only thing I want is the feeling to be good.Also what switch or buttons you put on it?from the old joystick or buy new???post if you can some pictures.To print it here the asked me about 50€.I want to found someone to help me design and put on it more buttons..
sinuos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 01:27 AM   #12
HipoxiK

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinuos View Post
I will make a full custom joystick so the only thing I want is the feeling to be good.Also what switch or buttons you put on it?from the old joystick or buy new???post if you can some pictures.To print it here the asked me about 50€.I want to found someone to help me design and put on it more buttons..
All of the items I used are listed on the Thingiverse page that I linked where I put all the information required to make the cyclic so check that page out mate.
HipoxiK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2018, 01:48 AM   #13
BlacleyCole

Why not use Leo bednor pc boards they offer a lot more buttons ans axis than some old joystick and they are plug in play

New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better
BlacleyCole is offline   Reply With Quote