GreenWar - UH-1H mini-campaign on the NTTR

Banner_zpsjmumsz7m.png

Hi guys,

I'm currently working on a mini campaign for the UH-1H.

It will place you in the boots of a civilian pilot in Nevada.

Right now, only the first mission is complete and I'm working on the voice over for the second mission.

The first mission is still in "editing" mode : none of the triggers or units were hidden on the map for easy tweaking.

01. Introduction flight

Main%20Briefing_zpsz32qhsz2.jpg

You're a young UH-1H pilot who just started working for Rocky Mountain Helicopters Services, a private company operating 4 hueys with activities ranging from construction work to VIP transport aswell as assisting the local emergency services.

As a rookie, you will have to prove your skills with cargo before being allowed to transport VIP and ultimately take part in rescue operations.

Your first job will be to carry building materials for a new antenna near the hover dam.

But today you will just perform a small recon flight of the area with your copilot.

DOWNLOAD (GoogleDrive)

DOWNLOAD (DCS User files)

MODS REQUIRED :

Upuaut's cargo & objects

Ranger79's Modpack

Rocky Mountain rescue skin

Private Military Contractor skin

Optional : Desert soldier & protester crowd

Enjoy :)

NOTE : if a "skin maker" has too much time on his hand, I'm looking for a Rocky Mountain Heli Services skin, feel free to PM me ;)

Edited by Eight Ball

• 3 weeks later...

Just flown this mission. I was Fired too LOL. Love the mission so far though great activity around the heliports and Dam.....etc (really dangerous place for a chopper though :) ). Great voice overs too. I hope you are still working on this campaign because it has all the making of a really good one.

Hope to fly some more missions soon.

Great work so far mate. keep at it.

SD

[sIGPIC]sigpic55726_5.gif[/sIGPIC]

• 3 weeks later...

Issue wth the cargo at the protesters camp

Great work and i love the mission...it is putting us in such realistic environment.

However, i habe an issue at the protester camp. I cannot see the cargo although i installed all the mods through jsgme.

Anyone has the same issue ?

Kind regards

Great work and i love the mission...it is putting us in such realistic environment.

However, i habe an issue at the protester camp. I cannot see the cargo although i installed all the mods through jsgme.

Anyone has the same issue ?

Kind regards

Are you talking about the camp down the colorado river where you drop off the soldiers? If so you need to use the F6 menu and choose a cargo to pick up. It should then be marked with smoke. I chose F1 for the cargo and it appeared just behind the tent.

SD

Edited by the_soupdragon

shame that i saw this mission now. i will try it asap

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

• 2 weeks later...

still having an issue

Are you talking about the camp down the colorado river where you drop off the soldiers? If so you need to use the F6 menu and choose a cargo to pick up. It should then be marked with smoke. I chose F1 for the cargo and it appeared just behind the tent.

SD

Well, I still have the issue. I don't have any cargo and one I disembark them, I get the message about the explosive but cannot access the F6 in the radio menu. If I take off, I cannot access the radio menu anymore.

In the protestor camp, I only see people...no tents, no cargo. Maybe the issue is the cargo in the JSGME that isn't install correctly.

too bad :-(

Hi very nice mission idea changing of firing rocket:D I've tryed it and I can't disembark soldier in the protesters camp and Idon't have the returning home message. I've landed inside the camp pressing the F7 keyboard command in the communication radio (I see it) I receive a message about a bomb in the camp and sometyhing to do with but can't activate it. :( Thanks for the beautifull work

Thanks for the feedback and sorry for the delay, guys.

At first, seeing the little interest it got, I had no intention to continue the campaign. To be honest, I even forgot I had started a campaign :P

Anyway, I will work on it during the next few days so hopefully the second mission should be released soon.

I like the idea of your campaign but the mods seem to be down. Do I really need those?

Yes, they are mandatory.

I must to carry a bomb to the base for more further investigation. To load the bomb I must to pressn the F6 key in the communication menu but F6 does not appears in the menu... sad.gif

:huh:

That's weird. I don't know what's going on. Could you provide a track ?

(...)

too bad :-(

As SoupDragon said, be sure to use the latest version of the mods.

Lately, each DCS update broke them and their respective authors had to update their mods

Edited by Eight Ball

I must to carry a bomb to the base for more further investigation. To load the bomb I must to pressn the F6 key in the communication menu but F6 does not appears in the menu... :(

Do you have TrackIR installed? If so it could be using the F6 key if so remap it to another key and try again. I had a simmilar issue and this fixed it for me.

@ Eight Ball

Glad to see you are going to be continuing to work on the campaign. Looking forward to more missions. Good news indeed. :thumbup:

Cheers

SD

Thanks for respond Eight Ball and The_soupdragon. Yes I've a trackir but I've already remapped the keys For DCS to keep all the radio menu. I think that I'm not landed in the right place. When I ask smoke with the communication menu I see red smoke a little higher on my right. I've moved to there but I can only see a frozen soldier....

• 5 weeks later...

Hi

I've the same problem. My trackIR don't use the F6 key, and the F6 key doesn't appear in the menu to load the bomb on board.

I've installed all the mods required ( Upuaut cargo and Upuaut complete, ranger79s....). If i return back to the base without the bomb, i have the message "mission completed".

Thanks !

Edited by jef32

CPU: I7-6700K 4Ghz, GC: nVidia GeForce Titan X Gigabytes, 32 Go DDR4, Motherboard: Gigabytes Z170X-Gaming 3. OS: W10-Family, 3 HD Samsung SSD 850 Pro 1TB + 1 Samsung SSD EVO 500 Gb. Oculus Rift CV1

Upuaut's cargo & objects: Installed ( checked and availables in missions editor)

Ranger79's Modpack: Installed

Rocky Mountain rescue skin: Installed

Private Military Contractor skin: Installed

Desert Soldier: Installed

Environmental Protester crowd: Installed

No F6 option after the security team has discovered explosives in the protester camp even with these mods installed

Edited by jef32

CPU: I7-6700K 4Ghz, GC: nVidia GeForce Titan X Gigabytes, 32 Go DDR4, Motherboard: Gigabytes Z170X-Gaming 3. OS: W10-Family, 3 HD Samsung SSD 850 Pro 1TB + 1 Samsung SSD EVO 500 Gb. Oculus Rift CV1

• 2 weeks later...

It's currently on hold.

This first mission was to gauge the interest, glad to see there's some :)

I hope I'll be able to finish the campaign before the end of june but I can't promise anything.

Upuaut's cargo & objects: Installed ( checked and availables in missions editor)

Ranger79's Modpack: Installed

Rocky Mountain rescue skin: Installed

Private Military Contractor skin: Installed

Desert Soldier: Installed

Environmental Protester crowd: Installed

No F6 option after the security team has discovered explosives in the protester camp even with these mods installed

I'll have a look into this, I haven't played it since I posted it. Sorry for the incovenience.

• 3 weeks later...
For me this mission is now working but you need to install all recommended addon in this post and you'll see the mission working too.

I'd also like to try the mission but the "Upuaut's cargo & objects" dropbox link is down as already mentioned in this thread. Is there another link to get this mod?

Or is this the "updated" Cargo & Object mod which should do the trick?

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=124251