<51>Dedicated GCI Weekend!

X-man

<51>Dedicated GCI Weekend!

GCI.jpg

The 51 PVO will host a GCI weekend on our dedicated server. Everyone is invited to join the fun.

Weekend, February 18th-20th

We will try our best to provide GCI personal at all times during the weekend, but the official start time is 1800z on Friday. Using the LotATC3 software, controllers will be able to direct flights/aircraft to the battle area and provide increased SA to participating pilots. Everyone who joins our Teamspeak to fly the event will be given a flight callsign and a specific TS channel in order to keep the Communication organized.

Anyone who doesn't want to fly with GCI support is free to join the server as usual, but we encourage everyone to join as it's much more fun :D Our controllers will be using English and will not provide GCI in any other language.

Cheers all and see you this weekend! :D :thumbup:

51st Teamspeak3: 51st.hopto.org:9987

51st Dedicated: 212.37.145.18

• Like 2

2075291193_EDSig.png.650cd56f2b9a043311112721c4215a47.png

64th Aggressor Squadron
Discord: 64th Aggressor Squadron
TS: 135.181.115.54

Great!

I will be there and try my best to follow the English command

NFI_651/bird-1

NFI Chinese Web

Intel i7 6800k OC 3.7GHz | MSI X99 | Nvidia GTC1060 6G | DDR4 2400MHz 32GB | Sumsung SSD 256GB | Apple 27’LCD | TM Hotas Warthog for A10C & Cougar for FC3 | Saitek Flight Rudder Pedals

[sIGPIC]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic63864_3.gif[/sIGPIC]

Whatever I do your sever will tell me integrity check failed, where as I can enter 104th without a hunch.

Here is the answer:http://forum.51st.org/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1450

• Like 1

NFI_651/bird-1

NFI Chinese Web

Intel i7 6800k OC 3.7GHz | MSI X99 | Nvidia GTC1060 6G | DDR4 2400MHz 32GB | Sumsung SSD 256GB | Apple 27’LCD | TM Hotas Warthog for A10C & Cougar for FC3 | Saitek Flight Rudder Pedals

[sIGPIC]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic63864_3.gif[/sIGPIC]

Server is already busy. GCI are doing great work. Remember to join out TeamSpeak3 server!

SERVER SUPPORT DESK

http://www.51st.org/forum/viewforum.php?f=7

Edited by Shaman
  • Like 1

51PVO Founding member (DEC2007-)

100KIAP Founding member (DEC2018-)

:: Shaman aka [100☭] Shamansky

tail# 44 or 444

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] 100KIAP Regiment Early Warning & Control officer

Yep. Thanks for GCI Breakshot. It was great. :)

Btw guys feel free to bring your own GCI controller if you wish, we do need more controllers as we stand now...

If any of the 104th guys are interested in the role then just ask me or come to 51st TS and we can set everything up! :thumbup:

Also this might be a good idea to test the ATC software before the Georgian Incident kicks off as it looks like we are going to use it based on today's stability test... :)

Edited by Breakshot

Breakshot_Sig_2.jpg

Tim "Breakshot" Mytrofanov | C.O. of 51 ПВО / 100 КИАП Regiments | twitch.tv/51breakshot

Btw guys feel free to bring your own GCI controller if you wish, we do need more controllers as we stand now...

If any of the 104th guys are interested in the role then just ask me or come to 51st TS and we can set everything up! :thumbup:

Also this might be a good idea to test the ATC software before the Georgian Incident kicks off as it looks like we are going to use it based on today's stability test... :)

Thats something for Crunch I believe....:)

Was fun, GCI events are always a pleasure...

bang, bang...

Edited by MoGas
  • Like 1

As always, 51st squad leads in creativity and exploration of FC and DCS series on line playing. I am returning home from a business trip and hope will be able to try 51st GCI server later this evening.

• Like 1

Thermaltake Kandalf LCS | Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R | Etasis ET750 (850W Max) | i7-920 OC to 4.0 GHz | Gigabyte HD5850 | OCZ Gold 6GB DDR3 2000 | 2 X 30GB OCZ Vertex SSD in RAID 0 | ASUS VW266H 25.5" | LG Blue Ray 10X burner | TIR 5 | Saitek X-52 Pro | Logitech G930 | Saitek Pro flight rudder pedals | Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

As always, 51st squad leads in creativity and exploration of FC and DCS series on line playing.

Thanks for the kind words Hajduk!

There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Thanx Crunch!

Today on the last day of GCI weekend we are going to spice things up even further! We are intending to run the Mountain Divide mission with OVERCAST weather and 80s weapons only in order to maximize both sides reliance on GCI support for added immersion!

*If anyone encounters FPS issues, we recommend installing the FPS overcast mod which can be downloaded here: http://www.51st.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=1720

Also feel free to volunteer for GCI duties if able!

Edited by Breakshot

Breakshot_Sig_2.jpg

Tim "Breakshot" Mytrofanov | C.O. of 51 ПВО / 100 КИАП Regiments | twitch.tv/51breakshot