Mirage F1

Iberian

• 1 month later...
I find the C-101 very interesting aircraft choice, and i can't wait to fly it. I'm an aviation lover so I would even buy a Cessna 172 module if someone was to make one. So to that person that thinks the trainers are less interesting, I'm sure a lot of ppl don't share that thought.

I am much the same way. There are interesting things to in all kinds of aircraft and endless amount of things where people can improve their skills.

I am looking forward to both C-101 and F1 from Aviodev as additions to the growing fleet of aircraft in DCS :)

"I would have written a shorter post, but I did not have the time."

• 1 month later...

the cockpit looks very much like an a-10 don't ya think?

attachment.php?attachmentid=110888&stc=1&d=1420594467

attachment.php?attachmentid=110889&stc=1&d=1420594569

354590300_miragef-1cockpit.jpg.71a2bb56487f43ec1550d5cae7eb61e3.jpg

1800104064_miragef-1cockpit2.thumb.jpg.c246ed328a1ac064d383f9fd3d2a2d35.jpg

Edited by SilentGun

Link to my Imgur screenshots and motto

http://imgur.com/a/Gt7dF

One day in DCS... Vipers will fly along side Tomcats... Bugs with Superbugs, Tiffy's with Tornado's, Fulcrums with Flankers and Mirage with Rafales...

:)The Future of DCS is a bright one:)

Much cleaner!!! Does not appear as overwhelming because there are not as many gauges, :)

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals

yes, this is correct approach :)

Even better, if they (and other 3rd party devs that have trainers in their portfolio) would bundle them together with "full grown" aircraft. And add a fitting campaign to it. (Who will buy the trainers if by then there are dozens of other aircraft are available ... one day, eventually ...)

Something like

39 USD for Trainer

49 USD for Fighter A

49 USD for Fighter B

etc.

and then

69 USD for Trainer+Fighter X+Training Campaign

And then you need to pass the training campaign to "unlock" the fighter! And yes, unless you pass the campaign, you will not be able to use it, not in that campaign nor anywhere else (even not in own missions) - like DRM protected (or similar mechanism) :o) Don't like it? Then buy them separately ... :oD

And then you need to pass the training campaign to "unlock" the fighter! And yes, unless you pass the campaign, you will not be able to use it, not in that campaign nor anywhere else (even not in own missions) - like DRM protected (or similar mechanism) :o) Don't like it? Then buy them separately ... :oD

Impossible to do without ED modifying the code. Which is unlikely they'll do. Nothing prevent you to stick to the training version until you fulfill all the training :)

Impossible to do without ED modifying the code. Which is unlikely they'll do. Nothing prevent you to stick to the training version until you fulfill all the training :)

That remains to be seen - when ED now introduces "3rd party campaigns" I assume, they will be DRM protected in some way ... ;o)

Can you talk about the mirage F1?

Longtime i didnt hear about it. Is it in pause?

i7 2600k -- Noctua NH-D14--Asrock Z75 Pro3--ASUS GTX970 Strix --16Go Ripjaws X 1333--Thermaltake Smart M650--CoolerMaster Silencio 652S--AOC E2752VQ-- Sandisk Extreme II 480GB--Saitek X-52 Pro --SAITEK PZ35 Pedals

There is still nothing official about the Mirage. We are working already on what will be our next module, and as soon as we can make it officially, you will hear it here. :)

Thanks to be interested in our next project, sure the future will brings interesting things!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

All my hope are on french fighters. Bored with F-15C.

i7 2600k -- Noctua NH-D14--Asrock Z75 Pro3--ASUS GTX970 Strix --16Go Ripjaws X 1333--Thermaltake Smart M650--CoolerMaster Silencio 652S--AOC E2752VQ-- Sandisk Extreme II 480GB--Saitek X-52 Pro --SAITEK PZ35 Pedals

Don't like it? Then buy them separately ... :oD

...or not at all.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Even better, if they (and other 3rd party devs that have trainers in their portfolio) would bundle them together with "full grown" aircraft. And add a fitting campaign to it. (Who will buy the trainers if by then there are dozens of other aircraft are available ... one day, eventually ...)

Something like

39 USD for Trainer

49 USD for Fighter A

49 USD for Fighter B

etc.

and then

69 USD for Trainer+Fighter X+Training Campaign

I might go for something like that. I want to support ED and third parties but I just can't get excited about trainers as I'm not overly interested in aerobatics so paying $50 for one ... menh. My opinion might change if we get more realistic ATC and working VORs (theyz a little wonky right now).

I've written VOR radios, but none of our aircraft use them (yet)
Cool. I was just really using VOR as an example and just continuing Flagrum's thought process. Convincing ATC, working beacons, a training campaign, trainer / fighter package .. just things that would entice me personally. Not to say the C-101 doesn't look great. Been keeping my eye on it. :)

If it is systems fidelity and modeling you are looking for, then you will definitely find that in the C-101! This is designed from the ground up to be a high fidelity training product, with input from type-rated pilots and engineers. :thumbup:

Best regards,

Tango.

Edited by Tango