Weekend offer

redeyemingo

[ATTACH]194891[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]194892[/ATTACH]

Went to perchase then canceled because it says i already own theatre can i order next week$10 cheaper im gessing this is a fault with the eshop and i should order anway?, also getting promtid in dcs to download su33 but i own fc3?

Edited by redeyemingo

i7 8700k, 16GB Nvidea GTX 1070 8GB, Gygabyte z370 Aorus ultra Gaming ,Corsair 16GB DDR4 Vengeance LPX 3000mhz,Samsung evo970 M.2 500GB

Been Downloading since last night `` but its very slow . i think by the time i have the map i think the weekend will be over ..lol

I guess every one else is downloading .

Great offer but i feel i wont get time to see the gulf map ..

Gigabyte - X570 UD ~ Ryzen - 5600X @ 4.7 - Pulse - RX-6800 -  XPG 32:GB @ 3200 - VKB - Gunfighter 4 - STECs - Throttle - Crosswinds Rudders - Trackir 5 .

I'm a dot . Pico Nero 3 link VR . @ 4k

Win 11 Pro 64Bit .

redeyemingo ED must have solve this issue cause it works for me (free trial in progress but I can buy with the discount on eshop).

Con …. I had big troubles downloading, finishing this night late. Trouble was only with DCS, but maybe it's from my connection.

The bandwith while downloading was decreasing to a stop constantly, the solution I found was to let play on YouTube a low quality (144p) long video (7hours), and than the DCS downloading bandwith was constant (0.7 / 0.8 mb/s).

Already downloaded and using the theatre last night for 1 hour then went to buy the theatre and the estore has a error saying i already own the theatre see attachment

i7 8700k, 16GB Nvidea GTX 1070 8GB, Gygabyte z370 Aorus ultra Gaming ,Corsair 16GB DDR4 Vengeance LPX 3000mhz,Samsung evo970 M.2 500GB

Already downloaded and using the theatre last night for 1 hour then went to buy the theatre and the estore has a error saying i already own the theatre see attachment

Same here but it will still let you purchase. Just bought Persian Gulf map. I'm guessing the free weekend is confusing the store into thinking you already have a license for it.

Pacotito

I7-5820k@4.5 Z99 extreme4 16gb ddr4

520gb ssd. Gigabyte ssc GTX960 SSC 4gb

I managed to get to fly this on sunday daytime it looks great and the gulf map is so smooth , and also got into multiplayer .

Def looking into a purches . ebay help.

Gigabyte - X570 UD ~ Ryzen - 5600X @ 4.7 - Pulse - RX-6800 -  XPG 32:GB @ 3200 - VKB - Gunfighter 4 - STECs - Throttle - Crosswinds Rudders - Trackir 5 .

I'm a dot . Pico Nero 3 link VR . @ 4k

Win 11 Pro 64Bit .