sling load capacity

Beazle

It has slingload capacity.

Swedish version had 900kg limit in hook( value from memory, might be wrong), but due to much more built equipment it wasnt possible to lift 6-700 kg as maximum with little fuel onboard.

The hook was not permanent installed.

[T.M HOTAS Warthog Stick & Throttle + T.Flight pedals, Varjo Aero, HP Reverb pro, Pimax 8KX] 🙂

[DCS Mirage 2K; Huey; Spitfire Mk IX, AJS 37, F-14, F-18, FC3, A-10 Warthog II and a few more ]

i9 13900KF@5.8/32Gb DDR5@6400/ Gigabyte Gaming OC RTX4090, ASUS STRIX Z790-F , 2Tb m2 NVMe

too small helicoter for sling loads!?? ahah really funny!! I am a Bell 206 pilot and we do slinging all the time and 206s are smaller than the BO-105 lol..

Here in Canada we have BO-105 slinging for powerline work since they require 2 engines!!

too small helicoter for sling loads!?? ahah really funny!! I am a Bell 206 pilot and we do slinging all the time and 206s are smaller than the BO-105 lol..

Here in Canada we have BO-105 slinging for powerline work since they require 2 engines!!

Didnt know that the 206 is actually smaller than the Bo-105, but thanks for the info. I just never heard that such small helicopters actually carry sling loads that much before. :pilotfly:

• 2 weeks later...
Didnt know that the 206 is actually smaller than the Bo-105, but thanks for the info. I just never heard that such small helicopters actually carry sling loads that much before. :pilotfly:

Its not really the size, but the weight and MTOW. B206 around 1500kgs, and BO 105 around 2500kg.

Hufhes/Schweizer 300 can be used for slingload. Or....it can carry the cargo hook but not that much in it :)

[T.M HOTAS Warthog Stick & Throttle + T.Flight pedals, Varjo Aero, HP Reverb pro, Pimax 8KX] 🙂

[DCS Mirage 2K; Huey; Spitfire Mk IX, AJS 37, F-14, F-18, FC3, A-10 Warthog II and a few more ]

i9 13900KF@5.8/32Gb DDR5@6400/ Gigabyte Gaming OC RTX4090, ASUS STRIX Z790-F , 2Tb m2 NVMe

Billy with the mic drop...Boom!!

Metal, yes, I've seen a Hughes MD-500, or some variant of, sling loading small farm Mai tenancy equipment, and there's an aero school with an add for teaching sling loading- the pic is a MD-500. I've even seen a picture of a Robson sling loading some stuff on the Vertical Reference forums.